Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

Create your own Animation-

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by K teacher: Bob Greenberg

Article posted April 29, 2009 at 07:04 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 192

I wish i can be the greatest artest in the world. I wish i can control time. I wish i was in a book. I wish i have lots of money. I wish i have lots of candy. I wish i have a magic book bag. I wish i was a doctor.

Article posted April 29, 2009 at 01:07 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 66

Watch Karen as Veruca Salt, the spoiled brat from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

The important thing about a phone is that you can call with it. Every phone has a different sound when they ring. Some phone's are gray and some are black. But the important thing about a phone is that you can call with it.

The important thing about a smart board is that you can write on it. The smart board can be in diffrent classes like ESL classes. there are markers with the smart board. But the important thing about a smart board is that you can write on it.

The important thing about a book is that you can read it. There are many different books like Harry Potter books. There are scary books and not scary books and sometimes there are movies that have scary boo's. There are baby books. But the important thing about a book is that you can read it.

The important thing about a carpet is that it is soft. There are many different carpet's like round one's. There are red carpet's. Somtime's

the carpet get's dirty because you eat on it. But the important thing is about a carpet is that it is soft.

Suprise! Mr.Ferguson was standing over there and talking to Mr.Greenberg. Was it him I wiped my eyes it was Mr.Ferguson. We took a pictare with Mr.Ferguson. We did a lego movie. He was not bald.

We read a book named The Invention of Hugo Cabret. Let me tell you about one part of the story. The story was funny. We made a movie of Hugo cabret.

Hugo was running from the station inspector. Hugo’s feet were sweating. He was running because he stole milk from a lady. Hugo’s heart was pounding. He looked back to see if the station inspector was in back of him. Hugo ran up the steps. The station inspector yelled at Hugo. The man said come back here. Hugo rested for a while. The old man grabbed Hugo’s shoulder.

Hugo started to run again, he climbed the steps. He was scared and surprised. He ran into the big clock. The station inspector was looking for Hugo. The station inspector climbed quickly down the stairs while Hugo was running down the hall. Hugo had quickly run away from the station inspector.

Hugo was crashing and bumping into other people. The station inspector tried to grab Hugo’s leg but he didn’t. The station inspector was almost going to fall. He was tired. Hugo went into the little vent. Hugo was very, very scared and very surprised.

One day I looked under my bed under my bed I found a big furry rainbow clean monster. I was shaking because there was a big furry rainbow clean monster under my bed. AAAH! I screamed because the monster scared me that is why I screamed. So I prepared a rope if the monster came again I will catch the monster with the rope. The next day the monster came again I catched the monster with the rope. I pushed the monster to my mom and dad’s room and when I opened the door I showed the monster to my mom and my dad. When I showed the monster to my mom and my dad the monster was gone the monster slipped out of the rope. so the monster was running away from me. so I chased the monster and I catched the monster. The monster said "why do you want to catch me?" I said my mom and my dad don’t believe monsters or dragons or dinosaurs either. that is why I want to catch you. I said if you want to be my friend with me and the monster said yes. The monster was so happy to be my friend. I said to the monster if she wanted to sleep with me. and the monster said "yes I do want to sleep with you." The monster was so happy to sleep on top of my bed.