Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicholas D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicholas D -- Blogmeister

Nicholas

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Nicholas D

teacher: Carlene Gauley

I had a really good time at the art gallery yesterday. We got to see actual real althentic art. It was very cool. It had lots of good pantings but my favourite one was a panting called The Fire Gaurd. There was even a panting of Queen Elizibelth. After we saw all the paintings we got to draw a picture. Only the picture was like you were driving down a strait road and you could see all the power lines and yellow lines on the road infront of you. it was very fun.

I think I might just have a game that is just as good as Gears of War. It is called Red Dead Redemption. It is a western game where you are working for the goverment to get these people from this gang. I beat the game and now I am beating it again with all the cheats for it. I really like it because you can do whatever you want almost. I always love that in a game. The graphics are very good to. Now I want to get the sequel for it called Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmair. I will tell you when I get Undead Nightmair.

Well christmas day was very good. I got my Gears of War 3 game. I alredy beat it and let me tell you it is a awsome game. The graphics are very good and the storyline is well writen. My sister got a fijet friend. It is soooo anoying. Its got this realy scweaky voice and she says all sorts of stuff like "nock nock" "who's there" "am I" "am I who" " am I Cracking you up yet".But she is probobly going to play with it 5 times and then either break it or throw it in the closit and never use it again. My mom got Justin Biber perfum. and my dad got a coffie mug from me. (just so you know I alwas get presints for all of my family).So overal it was a pretty good Christmas.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 07:35 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 70

Hi everyone! I can't wait until Christmas. It's only 17 more days of waiting and it is killing me. I'm not sure if I said this in my last blog but I just want one thing.... Gears Of War 3. Because I alreday beat the 1st and 2nd so this is the last one on my list. I got my sister a presint to good thing she can't read this blog. But just to be safe I will tell you what I got her after Christmas (I think I forgot). I hope you have a veary merry Christmas.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 09:53 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

Well, the learning together thing was a great success. I got to go up to the high school science lab and it was awsome. I got to use a microscope and see what bread mold looks like up close. I think I actually did better at using the microscope than the people I was paired up with. All in all, I can't wait until I get to use those awsome things.

Hi every one! I had a great Thanksgiving. I even peeled the potatos and because I did that my sister had to walk the dog. We always have turkey and I got a drumstick, some mash potatos and (my second favret Thaksgiving food) stuffing! After all that well put Netfics on the t.v and wached 'Planes Trains and Atomobils'. It was a great Thanksgiving.

Hi. I have decided to get back to playing Backyard Monsters on facebook. When I got back my yard was destroyed (of corse), but I fixed it up and attacked my friend Nicholas (who has the same name as me) to get some more recorces. He was mad at first, but I sent him some resorses and I'm pretty sure he forgave me by now. So watch out yard owners, because you're going down=http://!

Article posted September 2, 2011 at 05:21 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 59

Come on it's school time alredy. I miss sitting at the desk on the computer playing on Facebook. Now all I have is paper and a pencile. Oh well I'll just have to bear with it. Not that I can choose, if I could I would be at home on the computer.

Article posted May 28, 2009 at 06:48 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 83

The sun is back finally. Get a ball to throw. The sun is back fineile say good by to snow. The sun is back finally and finally we can swim. The sun is back finally and we can't brake a lim. The sun is back finally this is no trick. The sun is back and the sun is not a stick. The sun is back finally lets go have some fun. The sun is back finally now this poim is dun

Here is some infoe about my mom. My mom doesn't have a job exsept for watching me and my sister. My mom is also older than my dad. Can you believe that?! But she seems to always be on the computer and of cores she's very suportiv and that's my mom.

On Easter holladays I tride to make a scare crow. All I neadid was some clows, alot of leefs, and some very strog branchis. The 1st thing I got was the leefs. I had to run fast because the leefs come down the road very fast - and I mean fast! The second thing was the branchis. I got them from a tree that grows neer by. The third thing was the clows. Lucky for me mom was happy to give me some clows that we don't use any more. I thot that I could billd it tumorow but I was rog. The branchis I turnd in to a cros to put the clows on was bent. I'll have to make a difrint cros. I'll tell you when I make it. See you soon!

On fear factor we had lots of fun. There were fun games and grose games. The game I didn't like the most was body parts. Body parts was a game where you had to put your hand in to a bucit of roton peacic of junk, roton food, spgedy, spgedy sauce, and who knows what els to find a peble. So my team lost at that. But we still had a chance. Then we had to chew gum and then suck a lemon and which ever teme had the most players sucking won and my team won! Because one player on the other team spit the lemon in to the garbij and no one on my team spit it out. The third thing was we had to put a blind fold on and eat a marsh melo that is haging from a string. One time I pulled so hard that I broke the string. So my team won that one too! Befor we started the last thing a team mate told me if we win the last one then we win the hole fear factor. I was contsontrated. The last thing was to dip your feet in to freasing water and pick up little rocks with your tose. After the time was up we counted.I think there were 28 rocks in the other team's bole. We counted... 36! WE won!!! That was a fun day!

On March 7, 2009, I went to a friend's house. She lives on a farm. My friend's name is Matasin. She knows piano and she is very good. I'm learning piano now. Ihe night I started learning I was alredy playing and reading songs.I even corrected a mistake of Matasin's! I had a very fun time.

Article posted February 4, 2009 at 02:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

Have you ever thought hard about the tooth fairy? Like where does the toothfairy get all of the money. Or is the toothfairy a boy or a girl. Or have you tried to catch the tooth fairy? If you have, how did you try to catch it. Or did you get proof that the tooth fairy was there? Well if you have, I have some information you might want to know. I wrote a letter to the toothfairy and he said his headquarters looks a little like a castle.

And there are thousands of toothfairies all eacross the globe so they do different things at different houses.

On the first day of school in 2009 we made forchin tellers. Here are the instrushins.

1st pick one of these colours: red, blue, yellow, green. Then pick a number you can see.

Pick one more number. Then I can tell you your forchin .

I have to get ready for Christmas. There are lots of things to do. I have wrote my letter to Santa. And I have egg nog too. Thats all I have done. There are still more things to do. I need to get bizee!

I lrnd ulot frum Parker.I had lots of frens.Thar woer Mark, and Krernin.I cant reemembr the uther two.But if Mork is reeding this I made it

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 10:04 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 71

For my sumer memre I brot my p.s.p. It is a grate gaming sistim. You can woch mooves, and play games, and lisin to sons too. My fafrite game is Star Wars Lego.