Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicholas D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicholas D -- Blogmeister

Nicholas

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Nicholas D

teacher: Carlene Gauley

On Easter holladays I tride to make a scare crow. All I neadid was some clows, alot of leefs, and some very strog branchis. The 1st thing I got was the leefs. I had to run fast because the leefs come down the road very fast - and I mean fast! The second thing was the branchis. I got them from a tree that grows neer by. The third thing was the clows. Lucky for me mom was happy to give me some clows that we don't use any more. I thot that I could billd it tumorow but I was rog. The branchis I turnd in to a cros to put the clows on was bent. I'll have to make a difrint cros. I'll tell you when I make it. See you soon!

Article posted April 21, 2009 at 03:49 PM • comment • Reads 84 • see all articles