Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicholas D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicholas D -- Blogmeister

Nicholas

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Nicholas D

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Well christmas day was very good. I got my Gears of War 3 game. I alredy beat it and let me tell you it is a awsome game. The graphics are very good and the storyline is well writen. My sister got a fijet friend. It is soooo anoying. Its got this realy scweaky voice and she says all sorts of stuff like "nock nock" "who's there" "am I" "am I who" " am I Cracking you up yet".But she is probobly going to play with it 5 times and then either break it or throw it in the closit and never use it again. My mom got Justin Biber perfum. and my dad got a coffie mug from me. (just so you know I alwas get presints for all of my family).So overal it was a pretty good Christmas.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 02:49 PM • comment • Reads 69 • see all articles