Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicholas D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicholas D -- Blogmeister

Nicholas

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Nicholas D

teacher: Carlene Gauley

I had a really good time at the art gallery yesterday. We got to see actual real althentic art. It was very cool. It had lots of good pantings but my favourite one was a panting called The Fire Gaurd. There was even a panting of Queen Elizibelth. After we saw all the paintings we got to draw a picture. Only the picture was like you were driving down a strait road and you could see all the power lines and yellow lines on the road infront of you. it was very fun.

I think I might just have a game that is just as good as Gears of War. It is called Red Dead Redemption. It is a western game where you are working for the goverment to get these people from this gang. I beat the game and now I am beating it again with all the cheats for it. I really like it because you can do whatever you want almost. I always love that in a game. The graphics are very good to. Now I want to get the sequel for it called Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmair. I will tell you when I get Undead Nightmair.

Well christmas day was very good. I got my Gears of War 3 game. I alredy beat it and let me tell you it is a awsome game. The graphics are very good and the storyline is well writen. My sister got a fijet friend. It is soooo anoying. Its got this realy scweaky voice and she says all sorts of stuff like "nock nock" "who's there" "am I" "am I who" " am I Cracking you up yet".But she is probobly going to play with it 5 times and then either break it or throw it in the closit and never use it again. My mom got Justin Biber perfum. and my dad got a coffie mug from me. (just so you know I alwas get presints for all of my family).So overal it was a pretty good Christmas.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 07:35 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57

Hi everyone! I can't wait until Christmas. It's only 17 more days of waiting and it is killing me. I'm not sure if I said this in my last blog but I just want one thing.... Gears Of War 3. Because I alreday beat the 1st and 2nd so this is the last one on my list. I got my sister a presint to good thing she can't read this blog. But just to be safe I will tell you what I got her after Christmas (I think I forgot). I hope you have a veary merry Christmas.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 09:53 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

Well, the learning together thing was a great success. I got to go up to the high school science lab and it was awsome. I got to use a microscope and see what bread mold looks like up close. I think I actually did better at using the microscope than the people I was paired up with. All in all, I can't wait until I get to use those awsome things.

Hi every one! I had a great Thanksgiving. I even peeled the potatos and because I did that my sister had to walk the dog. We always have turkey and I got a drumstick, some mash potatos and (my second favret Thaksgiving food) stuffing! After all that well put Netfics on the t.v and wached 'Planes Trains and Atomobils'. It was a great Thanksgiving.

Hi. I have decided to get back to playing Backyard Monsters on facebook. When I got back my yard was destroyed (of corse), but I fixed it up and attacked my friend Nicholas (who has the same name as me) to get some more recorces. He was mad at first, but I sent him some resorses and I'm pretty sure he forgave me by now. So watch out yard owners, because you're going down=http://!

Article posted September 2, 2011 at 05:21 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 51

Come on it's school time alredy. I miss sitting at the desk on the computer playing on Facebook. Now all I have is paper and a pencile. Oh well I'll just have to bear with it. Not that I can choose, if I could I would be at home on the computer.

Article posted May 28, 2009 at 06:48 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 67

The sun is back finally. Get a ball to throw. The sun is back fineile say good by to snow. The sun is back finally and finally we can swim. The sun is back finally and we can't brake a lim. The sun is back finally this is no trick. The sun is back and the sun is not a stick. The sun is back finally lets go have some fun. The sun is back finally now this poim is dun

Here is some infoe about my mom. My mom doesn't have a job exsept for watching me and my sister. My mom is also older than my dad. Can you believe that?! But she seems to always be on the computer and of cores she's very suportiv and that's my mom.