Copyright (c) 2014 by Kayla Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kayla -- Blogmeister

Welcome to My Blog :)

0809

by Kayla

5...4...3...2...1... HaPpY nEw YeAr=http:// Sorry I haven't blogged in a while... you know how busy December is already... plus the fact that there are 3 birthdays whithin 2 weeks for my family. Anyways, my New Year's resolutions are to stop saying "what the heck" and promote to "what in the world", to stop saying "like", to journal every day, and to stop picking at my fingers. What are yours? I am sure going to miss 2009, though. I had Mr. D. for a teeacher, I went to Ireland, the list is endless. But I think we all need to begin a new year. The economy was really bad this year, and a lot of peeople got laid off, so hopefully President Obama will fix it or put a stop to it someway or somehow. Anyways, hopef'lly I will be able to stay up to watch the countdown this year, (I was 10 last year so I'm assuming if I'm 11 I can do it now, right?) because I heard the ball looks beautiful with its crystals all light up. Alright, I've got to go... there's only 5 hours and 33 minutes left of 2009!

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 05:27 PM • comment (1) • Reads 185 • see all articles

I am a fourth grade girl in Mr. Dugger's class. In my spare time I like to read fiction chapter books, dance ballet, and go on my e-mail. My favorite color is aquamarine and my favorite subject is writing. I was born in the fall and my favorite seasons are fall and winter. I enjoy making igloo's in my front yard with my dad and my sister.