Copyright (c) 2014 by Kayla Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kayla -- Blogmeister

Welcome to My Blog :)

0809

by Kayla

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 11:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 200

5...4...3...2...1... HaPpY nEw YeAr=http:// Sorry I haven't blogged in a while... you know how busy December is already... plus the fact that there are 3 birthdays whithin 2 weeks for my family. Anyways, my New Year's resolutions are to stop saying "what the heck" and promote to "what in the world", to stop saying "like", to journal every day, and to stop picking at my fingers. What are yours? I am sure going to miss 2009, though. I had Mr. D. for a teeacher, I went to Ireland, the list is endless. But I think we all need to begin a new year. The economy was really bad this year, and a lot of peeople got laid off, so hopefully President Obama will fix it or put a stop to it someway or somehow. Anyways, hopef'lly I will be able to stay up to watch the countdown this year, (I was 10 last year so I'm assuming if I'm 11 I can do it now, right?) because I heard the ball looks beautiful with its crystals all light up. Alright, I've got to go... there's only 5 hours and 33 minutes left of 2009!

Article posted August 10, 2009 at 02:25 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

PEOPLE OF EARTH... PEOPLE OF EARTH... PLEASE READ ME... Hi! You guys and gals remember when I blogged about Ireland and my cousin Caitlin, right?! Well you will not believe this! From July 5 - July 25 this summer, I went to Ireland! It was soooo cool! I actually got to meet my cousins and aunts and uncles like in person! Some I have already met but who cares because I haven't seen them in a long time! I even went to the Giant's Causeway with my cousin Caitlin and her Mom and Dad! The Giant's Causeway was to be said that it was built by two giant's in a big fight. But in reality it was really built by erosion. Anyways, the country is beautiful and if you go there I will guarantee that you will love it! Got to go! Bye!

~ Kayla :-)

Article posted June 23, 2009 at 01:42 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 76

Hello...  School's almost over, blah, blah, blah! I'm glum. Do you know why? I'm going to miss Mr. D, Mrs. D, Mrs. Troy, and all of I think this has been the best school year of my life. Who could ask for a classroom teacher who's a computer whiz?! I mean, he made us a montage! I mean, come on? Who could ask for that?! Mr. Dugger is the best teacher in the world. I've had all of this fun, and now it has to end, right when I don't want it to. We did the craycast together, the DMSB music video, the place value rap, the blog, the wiki, myhistoryspace, the wanted signs, I couldn't ask for more. You too Mrs. D'Eramo and Mrs. Troy! I can't thank you guys enough. I think everyone else is focused on summer, while very few are focused on our school year. We're like a family being torn apart. I dont' want to move up and I don't want to go to middle school next year. I wish I could fail fourth grade and have you guys again. And Mr. D, I will never and I mean never forget "the walk!!!" It was so funny.  I even remember last August, when I got my card to say who was my teacher, I read Dugger and I was jumping up and down. Literally. And now my parents know why. And for the one last time, thank you! Goodbye!

~BooBoo Kayla

Article posted June 8, 2009 at 02:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 101

Hello everyone :-) ... Here's an acroustic poem about school ending...

School is almost over,

Come time to say goodbye,

Hello to new teachers

Outstanding one's I'm sure,

Obviously kids can't wait for summer to begin,

Lonley classrooms are waiting for new kids to come in!

Thanks for reading my poem!

~Kayla

HELLO EVERYBODAY!!! Just to let you guys know, the way to get to myhistoryspace online is http://www.myhistoryspace.ning.com, if you want to know. (Oh and go on Jaques Marquette's page! Kay, )  I think the most challenging part was to look on everyone's page just to see what country they were born in and what country they sailed for.  I would like to accomplish adding more parts that would tell Jaques Marquette's personality. I think we should dress up like our explorer and present our ning when we're done with the project. Or have a party! My favorite part was creating the gizmoz. I loved how they came out. Anyways, got to go!

~Kayla

Scroll to see who I researched! Jaques Marquette!

HELLO!!! :-) If I were sitting beside Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and the other members of the congress, lit's just say I'd be speechless. Ok, anyways, If I were chosen to write the Declaration of Independence I'd write...

... King George,

This is a letter to you declaring our independence. First, about the Townshend act, you taxed us on tea, glass, paper, and sugar! But you didn't tax the British! Why is that?! Next, you closed our ports! We can't buy, sell, or trade with any other countries! Finally, we want a trial by jury! All you say is htat we're guilty without hearing any of the facts! I mean, come on! In conclusion, we declare our independence!

Do you like it? Tell me! I would sign my name, but I would sign it sloppy. Got to go! Bye!

~Kayla

Article posted May 15, 2009 at 02:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 78

Hello everyone! If I were an Iroquois or Algonquin Native American living on Long Island, I would probably pick Great Britian's side. The British have a professional army and good Generals. Plus, they also have better weapons. I would feel scared because what if the side I choose doesn't win the war? Would you be scared, too?! Please comment! Bye! Kayla

Hello again! If Charlotte from Charlotte's Web knew me, she would probably write modest. I am very modest and I sometimes don't have very high self-esteem. For example, I think that a 97 on a multiplication test is not good! Do you think that's good? I'll tell you the reason why I don't think it's good. I am the daughter of a teacher. That's right. My mom is a teacher! Anyways, got to go!

Kayla

Hola senioritas and seniors! Sorry if I typed seinor instead of man in spanish, I don't speak it very well. Mr. D. has his own way of saying things. For example, if he wants you to talk to your mom about something, he would say, " Mama, I need a new a tape-a for I am workin' so hard-a" in his Italian accent. Oh, and if you meet Mr. D., don't say the word stuff. He goes bananas if you say it. And when there's a state test, he'll say he needs to read his "shpeel". Isn't he funny?! Anyways, got to go. Adiós amigos!

Kayla

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 02:05 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

Hi! My favorite TV show has a three way tie! I like American Idol, Survivor, and the Amazing Race. My favorite judge on American Idol is Simon. I like him because I think his bad comments are funny. I don't have a favorite on Survivor or the Amazing race because I just watch the show for fun. My favorite holiday is Easter. What makes it so special is the easter egg hunt and spending time with family. So, those are my favorites! Bye!

Kayla

I am a fourth grade girl in Mr. Dugger's class. In my spare time I like to read fiction chapter books, dance ballet, and go on my e-mail. My favorite color is aquamarine and my favorite subject is writing. I was born in the fall and my favorite seasons are fall and winter. I enjoy making igloo's in my front yard with my dad and my sister.