Copyright (c) 2014 by Dimitri Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dimitri -- Blogmeister

0809

by Dimitri

Final blog 06/26/09
Poetic June 06/04/09
My History Space 05/31/09
I Declare This, King George 05/21/09
Whose Side? 05/14/09
May Flower 05/07/09
What to write in the web 04/29/09
Students Choice 04/02/09
It 03/25/09
Music to our ears 03/19/09
A2 03/05/09
Your Advice For a Teacher 02/24/09
Straight A 02/11/09
Electricity (2) 02/04/09
Electricity 01/28/09
Inauguration 01/21/09
ELA 01/12/09
Resolutions 01/07/09
Next Project 12/16/08
Role Model 12/08/08
Garvies Point 11/18/08
T-Shirt 11/04/08
Halloween 10/29/08
President 10/26/08
Assignment 10/19/08
Vocabulary 10/08/08
Favorite Book 10/01/08
Dimitrinxmaster 10/01/08

Title: The Final Blog (06/22/09)
Description: Wow. I can’t believe that it is June already. Sometimes it feels as if the school year just started. Our class has explored so much together and worked so hard. We have collaborated together on many projects, and we have done it respectfully and with great excitement. I am so proud of the work that you have done and how you have each grown over the past 10 months.

I hope that as you move on up to fifth grade, you carry the same excitement and thirst for learning that you have demonstrated in our classroom. This is your opportunity to say farewell to fourth grade. You can reflect on anything that we did this year, or say whatever you want. I will miss you all, and I look forward to seeing you again in September. Have a great summer!

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87

My favorite part of fourth grade is when we did the myhistoryspace commercial because when Mr. Dugger let us do the commercial by ourselves, it really made me feel that I was mature and responsible. I also liked the myhistoryspace commercial because being in the film was really cool to me and a lot of other people too.

During the commercial there were some funny parts like when Dean said, “You better go to myhistoryspace.com or I’ll get you with me hook!” That was really funny to me.

This is why the myhistoryspace commercial was my favorite part of fourth grade.

Mr. Dugger is the best teacher in the WORLD

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 43

This year was the best year ever because Mr. Dugger always made everything that we did fun and special. I wish the school year would never end but it has to. The whole school year felt like it was only one month because time flies by when you're having fun, right. I am going to miss these specific classmates a lot because they were all nice to me and they were all respectful to me too because look when the gym teachers see you doing that they give you golden sneaker and guess what thats what we got. Some people were like  who hoooooooooooooooooooooo! I will carry these silly memories funny memories and sad memeories all the way to fifth grade.

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 02:55 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

I learned this year many improvements in many subjects- mostly writing! I learned that school may take up most of your day, but might be fun! I also loved reading books and playing kickball in the middle of class when we went into the small gym. There are many favorite parts of mine that happened this year. But- there is one that I am reall proud of- It is that I met a really nice friend - Ben. He was nice to me and talked to me and forgived me and was never mean to me. He was the nicest friend I have had this year.

Article posted June 22, 2009 at 11:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

I liked it when we could make our commericials.It was funny too.I also liked when we could study about The Revolutionnary War. It was also fun. I liked it because we could write notes to King George.

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

It is very hard to say goodbye to a great class like Mr.D's. I have a bunch of favorite things that we did in Fourth grade:

-Create friends

- Do the Craycast

- Make videos

- Hang out in the courtyard and read poetry

- Especially have a GREAT time in Fourth Grade!!

Michelle ;-)

Article posted June 23, 2009 at 09:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 51

Hello readers, this is your writer. This assignment is my class’s last assignment. I think you know what I’m going to write. In case you don’t know what I’m going to write my way of saying farewell to fourth grade. Fourth grade, I bid you farewell. I enjoyed learning with Mr. Dugger. I loved the technology that he used with our projects. I am very happy and lucky to have him. Now it’s time for the final word of my final blog assignment. Bye.

It does not feel like the last day of the school year. It might be the wheather, but I think That it is all the fun things that we did in fourth grade. My favorite part from fourth grade is when I met everyone in the class and the teachers. Everyday is always a little bit of a challenge, but the teachers help me get through the tough situations. My brother is graduating so I won't see him in school next year. This has been a wonderful year, and I hate to go.

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 05:50 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 47

Hi! My title DTE'S because DTE stands for "Dugger Teaching Entertainment".  The fourth grade was AWESOME!  I don't even know how to start.  Our class created three websites.  That's right THREE!  We learned about crayfish and we even got the chance to bring one home.  We could have brought two home but my mom would have a "heart attack".  We made commercials by ourselves.  That was so much fun! We learned about explorers and we made a commercial about it.  The best part about the fourth grade is all of my friends.  They are the best!  In the beginning of the year I only had 5 friends and now I have 26!  I'll miss them in the summer but I can't wait to see them in September.  Oh yeah, by the way some of us are starting a rock band.   Watch out for me I'll be the one on lead guitar!

I'll be back...skadoosh!   TILL NEXT YEAR  MLM

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 02:51 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 48

I am excited I'm moving up to fifth grade,but I will miss the things I did in fourth grade like when we did the crayfish. I was scared to pick it up and now I am not scared to pick it up.When we did the experiment with the light bulbs I turned the switch to complete the circuit.When we did field day everyone did great and they got a ribbon. We all did great things before we finished fourth grade and now every thing is done and now we are going into fifth grade. Have a great summer!

P.S. I will miss you Mr.D (I mean it.)

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 43

I know alot of you guys hate school but if you were in Mr Dugger's class you would want to be in school everyday. Sadly I am going to 5th grade and no more Mr.Dugger. My favorite things that happened in 4th grade is the vidoes. I pick that because we always have so much fun working on them we always have some laughs and fool around. Did I say this is our last blog assignment and my last color blog. I will miss writing to you.

P.S. I will miss Mr. Dugger, Mrs.D, Mrs. Troy and all of the students. ( put mouse on the beginning of the blank spot click the left side of your mouse and drag right.

It is the last day of school and I can not believe how fast it went.  I will miss my teachers and my friends.  We learned a lot of different things.  My favorite thing was learning about crayfish.  I hope that everyone has a great Summer.

Article posted June 23, 2009 at 01:42 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 41

Hello...  School's almost over, blah, blah, blah! I'm glum. Do you know why? I'm going to miss Mr. D, Mrs. D, Mrs. Troy, and all of I think this has been the best school year of my life. Who could ask for a classroom teacher who's a computer whiz?! I mean, he made us a montage! I mean, come on? Who could ask for that?! Mr. Dugger is the best teacher in the world. I've had all of this fun, and now it has to end, right when I don't want it to. We did the craycast together, the DMSB music video, the place value rap, the blog, the wiki, myhistoryspace, the wanted signs, I couldn't ask for more. You too Mrs. D'Eramo and Mrs. Troy! I can't thank you guys enough. I think everyone else is focused on summer, while very few are focused on our school year. We're like a family being torn apart. I dont' want to move up and I don't want to go to middle school next year. I wish I could fail fourth grade and have you guys again. And Mr. D, I will never and I mean never forget "the walk!!!" It was so funny.  I even remember last August, when I got my card to say who was my teacher, I read Dugger and I was jumping up and down. Literally. And now my parents know why. And for the one last time, thank you! Goodbye!

~BooBoo Kayla

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 06:30 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

I'd like to talk about the time when the Gemini group made plant tarioums. Firs we had to cut a soda bottle open and then we had to put in rocks soil and then our seeds. We put their names on popsticle sticks and then stick it ont eh side of the plant tarioums. Since we were studying the water cycle, We put about 3 or two sprays of water and let it evaporate and the rest of the water cycle. See ya!

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 05:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

The things we did were soooooooooo cool. My favorite thing was when we read a book based on a movie or vice versa we watch the movie after reading the book! And the MyHistorySpace thingie.

Article posted June 23, 2009 at 08:47 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 47

MY FOURTH GRADE MEMORIES WERE WHEN WE DID THE CRAYFISH AND HOW SOME OF US WERE SCARED TO TOUCH THEM, BUT BY THE NEXT DAY OR TWO WE ALL WANTED TO HOLD AND TOUCH THEM. ALSO ANOTHER MEMORY WAS WHEN WE HAD THE E.L.A'S. WE WERE NERVOUS AND WHEN THE TEST WAS DONE EVERYONE KEPT SAYING "IT WAS EASY." AND "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WERE WORRIED.",AND MY FAVORITE MEMORY WAS WHEN WE FIRST WALKED IN THE DOOR AND WE WERE SHY AND NOW WE ARE SHOWING OUR PERSONALITIES AND HAVING FUN WITH EACH OTHER.

I WILL MISS FOURTH GRADE AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND TEACHERS

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

I will miss my class very much and hope to see them next year! It has been so much fun! It seems like it was only a month of school!

I loved when we did the... craycast, poetry, Native American, the math videos, field trips and even more but I cant name all of them!

Dear Mr.Dugger,

I will miss you soo much! I hope you have a great summer reading Holes again and, well have a great summer! Thanks for everything! Also, I hope you have a great 4th grade.  I wish you luck next year! You made me have the best year of my life! YOU ROCK MY WORLD BUT DONT WORRY REMEMBER MATH STILL ROCKS! HAHAHAH=http://!! Very funny. Never forget that PAPER rules, rock on! 

XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXXXXO,

Anastasia                                                                      p.s HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am a boy in 4grade in my spare time I like to go on the computerandplay Speed Racer