Copyright (c) 2015 by Dimitri Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dimitri -- Blogmeister

0809

by Dimitri

Title: Straight A's or Dandy D's (02/09/09)
Description: In The Report Card, by Andrew Clements, the main character Nora feels that grades on a report card are not important and shouldn’t be worried about. Do you think that grades on a report card are important? Why or why not? If you were in charge of grading students, what would you do? Is there another way that you could let students know how they are doing?
You may also add any other information that you would like.

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I am a boy in 4grade in my spare time I like to go on the computerandplay Speed Racer