Copyright (c) 2015 by Dean Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dean -- Blogmeister

Deans Files

0809

by Dean

Title: ELA (01/14/09)
Description: This week our class, along with fourth grade students all over New York State, took the English Language Arts Test.

What advice do you have for next year’s fourth grade students? Please do not be specific about what was on the test itself, but think about what strategies and skills you had to use.

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Hi I am a fourth grade boy. I like to look at maps. My favorite color is green. My favorite subject is Social Studies. I like studying history.