Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael L -- Blogmeister

Michael's Fantasy

0809

by Michael L

I did not go on vacation but I did get to sleep late,play my games and got out in the snow. I wanted to go to Florida. Mabye summer.

I would tell teachers to tell all their classes to blog. It's fun and it's better than bringing home workbooks. Also you get to see what everyone

is thinking.What they like and do not like. It's

a cool thing to do.

Yes grades are important because it lets you know

how you are doing. If you are doing bad you can get help from a tutor. If I was in charge of grading I would play a game to see what everybody

knew and mark them on their preformance.

Article posted February 2, 2009 at 01:35 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

It was very interesting learning about electricity. I never knew that electricity

had paths to ground. When you work with electricity you need to wear special gear so you don't get shocked. I would tell students that electricity can be very dangerous. You have to take proper precaution when you are near it. Maybe they can do a check list with their parents to make sure their homes are safe from broken wires,and also never pull plugs out of the walls. I'm glad I learned about the dangers of electricity. I always want to be safe.

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 12:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 71

I would say my role models are my Mom and my Dad.

I look up to them because they are a part of my

family they love and respect me and I should do

the same for them and those are my ROCKING ROLE

MODELS

On November 18th we went to Garvies Point Museum and learned about Native American culture. My most favorite part was when we went into the wigwam. I chose this because the wigwam looked very interesting. If there was anything interesting about Native Americans it would be how we learned how they cooked their food. I want the next years class to go because they need to learn about Native Americans also.

I would want it to be Game Strength Wii Is Important. I choose this because I want my friends to laugh and it sounds like a really funny pun.

I would think the most important character traits would be smart, responsible, caring and tough. I choose these because the president has to know how to take good care of the country and he has to be tough to stand up to justice and also criminals.

If I could choose any word to describe my first month in fourth grade so far, I would say , it is EXCITING. I would say this because it is very tough going into a new grade and I am doing very good. I made many new friends and met a lot of people.

I do like Halloween. I like it because of the candy and some people actually get scared of your Halloween costume. I have to say that so far my favorite costume I wore was my shadow ninja with nunchucks. If I could dress up as anything I would be Wolverine. I chose this because Woloverine has claws and I want claws. I would want to bring in The Great Pumpkin because the pumpkin grows and grows and grows.

I am a fourth grade boy. In my spare time I like to play video games. my favorite color is blue. My favorite subject is math. I can unlock all the bonus characters in Super Smash Bros Brawl.