Copyright (c) 2015 by Michael L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael L -- Blogmeister

Michael's Fantasy

0809

by Michael L

Title: The Final Blog (06/22/09)
Description: Wow. I can’t believe that it is June already. Sometimes it feels as if the school year just started. Our class has explored so much together and worked so hard. We have collaborated together on many projects, and we have done it respectfully and with great excitement. I am so proud of the work that you have done and how you have each grown over the past 10 months.

I hope that as you move on up to fifth grade, you carry the same excitement and thirst for learning that you have demonstrated in our classroom. This is your opportunity to say farewell to fourth grade. You can reflect on anything that we did this year, or say whatever you want. I will miss you all, and I look forward to seeing you again in September. Have a great summer!

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I am a fourth grade boy. In my spare time I like to play video games. my favorite color is blue. My favorite subject is math. I can unlock all the bonus characters in Super Smash Bros Brawl.