Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael L -- Blogmeister

Michael's Fantasy

0809

by Michael L

Title: A Squared (03/03/09)
Description: This next blog assignment was created by two students in our class: A.J. and Anthony

Two week ago, everyone went on a vacation (or maybe not). We were off from school though. What did you do over the vacation? Where did you go if you went somewhere? Did you like your vacation? Is there something that you would have liked to do that you were not able to?

Challenge from Mr. D – Why do you think I gave this blog such a strange title?

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted March 5, 2009 at 01:45 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 68

During February vacation, I spent a lot of time with my grandmother who was visiting from Lebanon. She cooked some of my favorite foods, like kishik pies and stuffed grape leaves.

I saw Pink Panther 2 with my friends, Joshua and Tyler. The movie was very funny and I liked it a lot. I am glad I went. We had pizza before we saw the movie and it was very good.

On a sunny day, I went to my friend Joey’s house. We went bike riding around the neighborhood.

I would have liked to go someplace warm where I could have gone swimming or fishing and doing more fun activities with my family. If my family and I were on vacation, that would mean my parents wouldn’t be working and cooking.

I think A2 is the title of this blog because this blog was created by AJ and Anthony whose names both begin with “A”. The 2 represents the 2 kids that start with “A” (AJ and Anthony)

Over the vacation I went skiing a few times. I went to Jiminy peak and Camelback. I loved my vacation and I went on a black diamond mountain which was really scary because it was steep. I went through the trees but the first time I went I did really good. The second time I got out of control and almost crashed in to a tree. Since the trees was closed their was ropes on the sides not the back and front because they made it open. So while I was out of control I was aiming toward the side ropes so I had to duck that was so scary when I got out of control. That was my best skii trips I ever had. The thing I wanted to do but I was not able to over the vacation was to see Confessions of a Shopaholic, I was so mad I did not get to see it. Anyways this blog is named A2 because both Anthonys made it and there is two Anthonys and their name starts with the letter A.

I didn't go on a vacation, but I stayed home and had lots of fun. Everything I did was just to make the wait of me getting an iPod touch faster.

I really wanted it so bad because I couldn't wait. =( I had a really awesome vacation though.

Challenge-

I think they gave it a really strange name because I bought this application on my iPod Touch, and it says "Chinese Poker, Ace Squared"

I think that might have something to do with what Mr. Dugger's challenge's answer.

Over the vaction I sleptover my grandpa's, went to my cousin's. and stayed home. My vacation was okay, but I think it should have been better. I really really wanted to go to Atlantis, but we couldn't.(If you have seen the commercial that is why.)

Mr. Dugger named the blog A2Blog because Anthony and A.J. made it!8-)

Article posted March 5, 2009 at 01:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

1.What I did over the vacation.I played on my computer,and watched a lot of interesting videos. I also played a game with my brother and I practiced my math and my langauge arts.

2.I did not go anywhere on my vacation but I don't care as long as I'm with my family.

3.There was something that I wanted to do.That is have a playdate with one of my friends but I was not able to do that because all my friends are too busy.

I didn't go anywhere during the "No school" days, but I had fun. On Saturday, we wnt shopping for clothes from Americana Manhasset. We went to H&M, Banana Republic, and Gap. I got three shirts and one capri pants. The clothes that I got were usually clothes for the spring time or warmer temperature. On Sunday night, we aere ready to get dressed for bed. Then, my dad yelled that there was no school on Monday. We started screaming like crazy. Then, we watched a movie called Duma. Then, I got so tired at the credits that I just turned off the television and then just flung a pillow right near my head and then snored off to sleep.

* Guess for the challenge: A2 means a A2 square. Thank you for reading my blog! Michelle :-) I hope that I got my guess right or almost right!

Hi, your writer (me) is about to tell you that this blog assignment is about the snow day on Monday. What amazing about that day is, that it made New York City not go to school. They haven’t not gone to school in 5 YEARS. That a long time. Over that mini vacation I went sledding. I went sledding at the Herrick’s High School. I LOVED my vacation, and there was nothing I really wanted to do. I think that our teacher gave this blog such a strange title because this blog was called A Squared (or AA) and this blog was created by A.J and Anthony. See anything. I think you do. Well, bye.

Article posted March 6, 2009 at 02:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 40

Two weeks ago we were off from school, so during my "vacation" I had to stay home and practice and study, which what I was expecting. I don't really think I enjoyed my vacation. I would have loved to go fishing and crabbing or even go to the park, but I couldn't. Challenge: I think Mr. Dugger made this blog title weird because the people who thought of this blog both start with A, so A squared equals 2 A's.

Article posted March 6, 2009 at 01:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

While I was off from school on vacation I went to California. First, I went to Fisherman Wolf. Its a place in San Francisco. It was so much fun. I went to this restaurant and ate lots of seafood. I also saw lots of sea lions. Then I went to Anaheim. That was where Disneyland was. I went on this ride called Splash Mountain. It was really fast. I even went on this Indiana Jones Ride. It was pretty scary. I also went to Universal Studios. It was fun. I went to see my friend. We went to a park near his house. We also played soccer. I sure had a nice vacation. And I think Mr.D made the title A2 because it means there are 2 Anthonys who created the blog.

I did not go on vacation but I did get to sleep late,play my games and got out in the snow. I wanted to go to Florida. Mabye summer.

Two weeks ago my school was closed on Friday because it was parent teacher conferences. On that day I really didn't do anything. All I did all day is watch T.V. Oh yeah. I also had girl scouts. On Friay I wanted to is put up birthday decorations because I was celebrating my brother's birthday on Saturday. I think the tittle has a strange tittle because, well i don't really know I'm just guessing. A squared is 2. A.J and Anthomy made the blog, and both their names start with an a.

My famliy did not go away this vacation but we had a lot of fun.  My father took me to the movies and we saw Caroline in 3D. We also went out to many restaurants and we had a sleep over at my cousins house.  I wanted to go to Florida but we will go later in the year. Overall, vacation was alot of fun and a break from schoolwork! The challenge is an easy question. You named this assignment A2 because the two Anthonys made it.

Michael L. M.

Article posted March 6, 2009 at 01:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Over the vacation I ate sushi, I played video games,I watched t.v and I built legos, went to New York city and I saw The Pink Panther 2. I liked my vacation because I got to relax and play. My vacation was great!! This blog is named A2 because it was created by A.J. and Anthony.

On the break I did tons of stuff. On Monday I went to Westchester to pick up a 42in flat screen TV and my friend J.J. slept over. On Tuesday we were suppose to see Pink Panther 2 but J.J. had already saw it with his friend. On Wednesday A.J. and his brother Nick came over and we watched a movie called Get Smart. Finally when my mom came home from work we went to Dave & Buster's to eat dinner and play the games for a couple hours. Thursday Michael M. from my class came over for a play date. First, we played Rock Band 2. Next,we played with my wrestling figures. Finally, we watched tv and played on the computer. On Friday Michael A from my class, my friend Joshua and I went to have pizza for dinner then we saw the Pink Panther 2.

Challenge: Mr Dugger gave us a challenge and it says why did I name this blog A2? My answer is because AJ and Anthony thought of this blog so both of their names start with an A.

Article posted March 6, 2009 at 01:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

On my vacation I stayed home.At home I played the WII. My cousin came over and we had a contest the teams were me and my cousin vs my dad and my brother. No one won the challenge.

Hello! Teachers of the world. The blog video will be arriving shortly. 5.4.3.2.1! IT”S HERE! Sorry I got over excited.

Roll the tape~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~FILM IT 

“Blogs are a fun way for kids and teachers to write about things in their life or even made up stories. It’s online; so don’t put any personal information on it. Don’t write your full name, maybe only your first. My teacher gives us assignments every week, or mostly. You can give it every week or give it once and awhile. You might want to make it a homework assignment, so kids do it regularly. It’s very good when kids do extra blogs, so keep it one of the rules that they can submit any blog at any time (but it should be appropriate). Ask them to check blogs for errors and mistakes before submitting. There is also a spot where the students can comment on other children’s blog. It goes to you first, so you can be the one to check for errors. Blogs are a fun way to use the Internet, but even though you should always be careful. I hope you enjoy blogging!”

Nice video. I hope you start a blog to and I hope your students and teachers like it as much as I did!

Two weeks ago we all had president's week off. On Sunday morning, my dad, mom, aunt, uncle, brother, and I drove to Connecticut. We watched a movie in the car. When we got there we went to the Mystic Aquarium. It was right across our hotel, so we went there first. We saw all sorts of sea animals (Beluga whales, sea lions, seals…). Later we came back to the hotel and went to the pool. After the pool we went to dinner and then we drove to foxwoods, a place 20 minutes from mystic. There they have a lot of casinos. We went inside one. My brother, mom, and I went to thekid’s area, while my dad, aunt, and uncle went to look inside a casino. It was very hard to breathe in the area because in casinos they are non-smoking areas and smoking areas. People would smoke right in our faces. How Rude! Anyway, we came back to the hotel and slept. The next morning was the day we left. This was only a 2-day trip. We went to another casino called Mohegan sun. My mom and I didn’t want to go in because of all the smoke, but my family said that we could wait by the kid’s section. We went in and this place really looked cool. There were so many shops, somuch better than the other one. Soon we left and drove back to New York. I had a really fun trip.

The rest of the vacation I stayed home and watched TV. Some days my cousins came over.

I wish I could have gone somewhere warm like California or Florida, but this was ok too1

Challenge answer - The blog was a2 because Anthony and AJ made this blog and they both start with the letter a. Two a’s. I hope i'm correct

We had off from school during President's week in February.  We did not go away on vacation.  My mom took off from work and we had a lot of fun.  We went shopping, to the movies and out for dinner.  I loved vacation.  I think A2 stands for  2 A's,  AJ and Anthony.

Article posted March 4, 2009 at 01:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

Hi! I didn't really go on what you would call a vacation, but I did have some fun over the break. On Monday, I went to my Grandma's house and then my family went to Chili's to have lunch. On Tuseday, I went bowling with Ally and then she came over my house and played Wii. On Wednesday, I went over Megan's house and we bounced on her trampoline and made a video with her camera of us jumping. On Thursday, my family went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art with my cousin Lauren. Friday was a stay home and work day, and then on Saturday my family went to The Hall of Science in Queens. And THAT was my vacation.

Kayla

P.S. Mr. D., I figured out your challenge. in area, inch times inch = inch squared, so A times A = A squared.

I went skiing on Mount Shawnee with Andrew, Kevin, and Daniel. Our parents came too except Andrew and Kevin's parents because there wasn't enough room at the hotel. We skied all day!! We tried the jumps and grinds, but I just tried the jumps. I went in to the lodge with my friends and we ate lunch and played chinese poker. We went outside in a couple of minutes and shred the same mountain over and over again. My brother tried snowboarding instead of skiing and he was pretty good for a beginner. We went to our hotel and played XBOX until dinner and then we played until bedtime which was about 11 o clock p.m. I think you called it a2 because A.J and Anthony, the creaters of this blog assignment both start with an A!!!

I did not go anywhere this vacation. I just stayed home for the week. I liked my vacation. I just played a lot of computer, did some chores, and played with toys. The reason it is called the A2 blog is because the people who made the blog both names started with the letter A.

I WENT TO MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE. I WENT WITH MY BROTHER AND SISTER. WE SLEPT OVER FOR ONE NIGHT. WE REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THOUGH.

THE REST OF THE DAYS WE HAD OFF WE JUST PLAYED OUTSIDE AND HAD FUN.

I THINK A2 BLOG MENT THAT THERE ARE TWO ANTHONYS THAT MADE THE BLOG.

Two weeks ago my family went to Aruba. I loved it because we went swimming and snorkeling. The beach has white sand and light blue water. We saw 13 Igaunas. I entered in a belly flop contest, but I lost to a skinny dude. In Aruba they had a rockclimbing wall and I didnot get to do it, but they did have a movie on the beach. I loved it. A2 MEANS THE TWO ANTHONYS.

" Watch out!" I yelled at the top of my lungs!  I was snowboarding the waves. swoosh,swoosh. Sliding down a HUGE hill. I went snowboarding at Shownee Mountain (the Pocanos) It waas soooo much fun, and I went with my cousins that was why it was even funner.  I loved going their. It was awesome ! I wish I could have staed their longer

Anastasia                                                       p.s  i think the A 2 title means A.j And Anthony both have A's in there name so 2 A's

I am a fourth grade boy. In my spare time I like to play video games. my favorite color is blue. My favorite subject is math. I can unlock all the bonus characters in Super Smash Bros Brawl.