Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael L -- Blogmeister

Michael's Fantasy

0809

by Michael L

Title: Role Model (12/08/08)
Description: Role models are people who have the qualities or characteristics that we would like to have. Role models are people who have affected us in a way that makes us want to be better people, and we “look up” to them. Who do you consider to be your role model? You may list 1 or 2.

Why did you choose this person? In what way or ways would you like to be like this person? What can you do to accomplish this?

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Also, you can comment on blog entries of other students in our classroom or in classrooms that we are sharing with.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 01:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 109

If I could pick one role model, it would be my dad. He is great at everything! He taught me how to play baseball and football. He takes me to baseball games, football games,wrestling matches and hockey games. My dad has lots of friends and he is my best friend.

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 02:11 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 481

I'd say that my role model is my dad because we always hang out together and he has taught me many things such as to read and write complete sentences very well. I also look up to him because he taught me my manners like "please" and "thank you", and if he didn't teach me that, I wouldn't have a lot of friends.

I would want to be like my dad when I get older because he's smart and I would like to be smart when I grow up. I would also want to be like him because he never stresses out so when I get older when I have so much work to do in so little time I'll be calm. That's why I want my dad to be my role model.

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 02:09 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 77

My role model would be my mom or any other person I care about because they teach me everything i've learned to do and I think if I keep learning about the people that have teached me before, I will grow to be as sucessful as my parents. I really think this assignment is very useful and that is who my role model is.

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 12:57 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 146

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!! My role model is very special to me. Not a celebrity, not a pro sports player, but my dad. My dad is loving, funny, strong, brave, caring, helpful, and many more! So many more that I can't list them all. But you get the point. My dad is a firefighter. He is very brave to have that job. He has a lot of charisma. That means he is very loving. He is my hero. Not yours, not anyone's in the whole entire world but mine.

Kayla

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 12:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

I would say my role models are my Mom and my Dad.

I look up to them because they are a part of my

family they love and respect me and I should do

the same for them and those are my ROCKING ROLE

MODELS

Article posted December 12, 2008 at 12:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 75

1.My role model is Indiana Jones.

2.I chose him because he collects artifacts and saves people.

3.I want to be like Indiana Jones because he is a hero.

4.By being a good person and being nice to people.

My role model would be my parents because they teach you from good and bad, help you, and encourage you to do things you need to do like playing football or playing an instrument. That's why me role models are my parents.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 10:58 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 80

A role model is someone who you "look up" to.

My role model is my mom. My mom is a doctor. She is a hard working mom. Though, she is busy with her work she makes sure we eat healthy and do our homework. She reads books with us before we go to bed. Someday, I would like to be like my mom.

I would consider my dad a role model because he tells me right from wrong. He also tells me to make good decisions. He also has a job that I want to have, making kimchis. Once. he even lets me have more responsibilities, like having my own typewriter and letting me put wood into the fire. And he always lets my friends come over to my house.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 09:18 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 154

The role model I would pick to be is my Dad. He is my role model because he teaches me how to properly hit a golf ball, use a (not shoot) a gun. The ways I want to be like my dad is learn as much as I can from him. I could ask him to teach me to do something and he will teach me. That's why I choose my dad as my role model.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 12:28 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

My role model is my parents. I chose my parents because they never give up, they try hard, and most of all kind. Thats why I chose my parents as my role model.

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 11:21 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 90

I consider my Role Model to be my neighbor Mrs.Bower. I choose this person because she always greets my family and on a holiday she would give us presents or money. I would like to be like this person because we don't always give her gifts but she does and I think that is very thoughtful of her. To accomplish this I will try to give her presents on holidays.

My role model is my mom. My mom is a pharmicist. That means she works with medicine. My mom is my role model because she's smart, nice, and cool. I want to be like my mom.

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 11:13 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72

My role model is my cousin Steve. I chose him because he is pretty much like a rock star and that is really cool to me and I would like to be one. He sings Bon Jovi songs. I would like to be like him because I always wanted to be a rock star or a baseball player. If I don't get to play baseball I would like to be a rock star. The thing I need to do to accomplish this is I might have to be a little bit older. I have to be a good musician. For example I have to practice singing, playing drums or gutiar. If I sang songs other people make I want to sound like them. That is something Steve can do. Those where all the reasons why I picked him.

Hey people who are reading this blog. Your writer (who I have no idea is) is going to tell you about his #1 role model. He considers his #1 role model to be his mom. He chose his mom to be his #1 role because when it comes to schoolwork he can always count on his mom. In one way, he would like to be like his #1 role model (look back to see who his #1 role model is) because she always takes care of him and when he gets older he wants to take care of his children the same way. To accomplish this he can learn how to be the best he can be so he can teach his children to do the same. Before the mystery writer (who I still have no idea is) finishes he would to dedicate this blog to his #1 role model (again look back to see who his #1 role model is). Well, that's enough writing. Bye, but the mystery writer (who I finally know who he is, but I'm not going to tell you) will be back with more blogs

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 02:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 94

Hi,I always have a role model stuck in my head and that person is my mom because she is a great and fun mother. I would love to be just like her when I grow up. I can accomplish this by watching what she does. I would love to be just like her. I am so proud to be her daughter.

Sincerely,

Anastasia

Article posted December 8, 2008 at 11:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 99

My role model is my dad. I would want to be like my dad in many ways.

1.smart

2.strong

3.funny

4.nice

5.handsome

6.works hard

I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!!!

Article posted December 8, 2008 at 11:50 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 72

My role model is my big brother Dennis.  He is my role model because he tells me what is right and wrong.   He teaches me my math, reading, and spelling.  Dennis is very responsible, smart and strong for his age.  Dennis is great in sports and I want to be like him.

My role model is my mom. My role model is my mom is because she always acts how she is supose to. She is always in the right mood. She is funny in many ways. She always supports me when something happens to me. That is why my mom is my role model.

My role models are David Wright and Andy Pettitte. They're my role models because they go to charites and they are very nice people. In a way I am very nice, kind, helpful and funny like them. Andy Pettitte goes to charites and helps old people. Daivd Wright goes to charites also and helps people on and off the field. Some day I would like to be like them.

I am a fourth grade boy. In my spare time I like to play video games. my favorite color is blue. My favorite subject is math. I can unlock all the bonus characters in Super Smash Bros Brawl.