Copyright (c) 2014 by Robert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robert -- Blogmeister

Robert's Rock'n Blog

0809

by Robert

When you look at this what do you see? If you see words you are an American, if you see animals talking, you’re a talking animal. This topic is about my favorite things in fourth grade, and my top 3 things I want to accomplish before the end of fourth grade. So far, my favorite things in fourth grade were meeting our newest student (Stanley). Another favorite part was making our DMSB video. My top three things I want to accomplish in fourth grade are 1 get more friendly 2 get better in my weaker subjects and 3 be braver. Well, I hope you enjoyed this blog. Bye.

Article posted May 5, 2009 at 06:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 80 • see all articles

I"m a fourth grade boy. In my spare time, I like to play video games with my brother. My favorite color is purple. My favorite subject is math. I'm a big Yankees fan. I have a brother and a sister. I was born in the Winter.