Copyright (c) 2014 by Robert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robert -- Blogmeister

Robert's Rock'n Blog

0809

by Robert

Hey people who are reading this blog. Your writer (who I have no idea is) is going to tell you about his #1 role model. He considers his #1 role model to be his mom. He chose his mom to be his #1 role because when it comes to schoolwork he can always count on his mom. In one way, he would like to be like his #1 role model (look back to see who his #1 role model is) because she always takes care of him and when he gets older he wants to take care of his children the same way. To accomplish this he can learn how to be the best he can be so he can teach his children to do the same. Before the mystery writer (who I still have no idea is) finishes he would to dedicate this blog to his #1 role model (again look back to see who his #1 role model is). Well, that's enough writing. Bye, but the mystery writer (who I finally know who he is, but I'm not going to tell you) will be back with more blogs

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 10:49 AM • comment • Reads 81 • see all articles

I"m a fourth grade boy. In my spare time, I like to play video games with my brother. My favorite color is purple. My favorite subject is math. I'm a big Yankees fan. I have a brother and a sister. I was born in the Winter.