Copyright (c) 2014 by Robert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robert -- Blogmeister

Robert's Rock'n Blog

0809

by Robert

If I could create a blog assignment for the class to do, I would assign them to write about their favorite blog assignment. (If you want to answer send a comment to me). I chose this assignment because out of the blog assignment our teacher gave us I want to know which one was my class thinks is the best. I think my class would like this blog assignment because it's a way to survey which blog assignment my class likes the best.

Article posted October 15, 2008 at 03:40 PM • comment (2) • Reads 56 • see all articles

I"m a fourth grade boy. In my spare time, I like to play video games with my brother. My favorite color is purple. My favorite subject is math. I'm a big Yankees fan. I have a brother and a sister. I was born in the Winter.