Copyright (c) 2014 by Dennis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dennis -- Blogmeister

0809

by Dennis

Title: What To Write in the Web? (04/27/09)
Description: In Charlotte’s Web, by E.B. White, Charlotte the spider writes words in her web to save the life of Wilbur the pig. If Charlotte knew you as a fourth grade student, what word might she choose to use to describe you?

Support your word with character traits, details and reasons.

Please also comment on the blogs of other students in our class. We really have some great writers that want to hear from you! Follow the direction sheet if you have any questions.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 352

I think that Charlotte should write the word “gullible” because usually if someone tells me something I will believe it. I think that I’m gullible because I have no sense of sarcasm. This is why I think that Charlotte should use the word “Gullible” to describe me.

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 01:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

If charlotte knew me as a fourth grader the word that she might use on her web to describe me would be happy human im always happy and funny so I think that best describes who I am.

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

If Charlotte knew ME, I think she would write...

1. Smart

because I am smart, not to brag.

2. Average

because in the book, Wilbur thought he was average and I feel average, not any better than any other 4th grader.

3. Friendly

I am friendly... Right?

Ok, that's all I can think of. (for now)

Oh, and did you get the joke I made on Word #3?

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 02:41 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

Charlotte would write the word kind hearted.

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 01:09 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 58

If Charlotte were real, the word that would describe that I think will be: THE BEST! I think that we should use this word because all we do in class, is be helpful, have a wonderful time, and most of all, to be best friends! Well, thank you for reading! Michelle ;-)

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

5,4,3,2,1, It’s time for another great blog with your writer, (me). Thank you, thank you (applause) please stop you’re embarrassing me. I’m your writer and this is my class’s blog website. Today’s blog is about Charlotte’s Web. In the book Charlotte’s Web, Charlotte the spider writes words in her web to save the life of Wilbur the pig. One of those words was “Some Pig”. If Charlotte knew me as a fourth grader, she would use the word respectful. She would use this word because in my years at elementary school I’ve very respectful to everyone. So remember, your writer has been very respectful to everyone in my elementary school. Bye.

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 02:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

I assume that if Charlotte knew me as a fourth grader, se would write the word “Wise” in her web because in third grade, on Gemini night, I got the word wise on a certificate.

If Charlotte knew me from Charlotte's Web she would put "Bright", because I usually know what to do before my teacher teaches my class.

If Charlotte from Charlotte's Web knew me and was going to write a word about me in her web this is the word she would write. Crazy. By the time she knows me long enough she would say I'm crazy at least one time. I can be fun and crazy.

Hi! As you know, I am Mike. Okay, if Charlotte would describe me, she would probably use the words....... SOME KID!!!!!!!!!!!!! She would write that because I can do a flip!...............No, thats not enough, I am like Wilbur because I can do alot of flips and we both are RADIANT!  I try to do my best in everything I do.  I'm also alot like Wilbur because I was a little shy in the beginning of the year but now I'm not shy anymore! 

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

OK here we just finished the book Charlotte's Web. Charlotte wote 3 words to describe Wilbur so the Zuckermans won't kill him. So a word or words Charlotte should write in her web is " athletic" because I am a very athletic kid. I can do tons of things. There are 2 other words that Charlotte should write for me is to write " nice " because I am a nice person to everyone and I am a nice friend and the next and last word is " funny " because I am a funny person that all of my friends know  and lots of people think that I am really funny kid to my friends in school. Those are the words!!

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 06:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 144

If Charlotte was able to come here and meet me I think she would write ‘Some Student’ because I am some student. I don’t always do things right and sometimes my mind is just off in some other planet. Then, again, sometimes I’m too focused that I loose concentration. Isn’t that so weird? But, also sometimes I can be just in the right place. I’m a very complicated student at times, so I guess the title ‘Some Student’ fits me perfectly. If Charlotte spent a little more time here with me she would also think about writing ’Curious Student’ because, like the name says it, I am a curious student. Whenever we do math problems I always am like, “But couldn’t it be like this…because that happened?” I just am curious the way I am and I love being curious because I can always be the one to dig deep into things! I’m a ‘Some Student’ and a ‘Curious Student’, what are you like!  

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 12:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

Charlotte uses  her web to descibe Wilbur.  Charlotte would descibe me by writing the word "smart."  She would call me smart because I try hard and I never give up.  I also care for people and help my friends if I can.  I  hope Charlotte writes on her web that I am smart.

Hello again! If Charlotte from Charlotte's Web knew me, she would probably write modest. I am very modest and I sometimes don't have very high self-esteem. For example, I think that a 97 on a multiplication test is not good! Do you think that's good? I'll tell you the reason why I don't think it's good. I am the daughter of a teacher. That's right. My mom is a teacher! Anyways, got to go!

Kayla

I think that Charlotte will call me friendly because I made so many friends during my 4 years in Searingtown. I also have a lot of free time so I can hang out with any friend of mine. But I'm still trying to make more friends, so if you're lonely you know who to call!

IF CHARLOTTE KNEW ME SHE WOULD PROBABLY WRITE IN HER WEB TALKETIVE. SHE WOULD PROBOBLY WRITE THAT BECAUSE I LOVE TO TALK. I CAN'T GO ONE MINUTE WITHOUT TALKING. I EVEN BOUGHT A SHIRT THAT SAYS "TALKING IS WHAT I DO BEST"

I would describe myself as funny, nice, loves baseball and cool. I would describe Charlotte as nice and smart. Thats my descriptions.

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

My class read Charlotte's Web. It is very detailed. As you can see, there is a character named Charlotte. She is a friend of Wilbur. If she knew me as a 4th grader, it would be curious. I ask questions a lot so it is the perfect word.

I am a boy in 4th grade. In my spare time, I like to read books. My favorite color is red. My favorite subject is math. Sigh, even if I give up, I shall not stop and if I give up, I lose my dream.