Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrew Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrew -- Blogmeister

0809

by Andrew

Article posted June 26, 2009 at 02:55 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 110

I learned this year many improvements in many subjects- mostly writing! I learned that school may take up most of your day, but might be fun! I also loved reading books and playing kickball in the middle of class when we went into the small gym. There are many favorite parts of mine that happened this year. But- there is one that I am reall proud of- It is that I met a really nice friend - Ben. He was nice to me and talked to me and forgived me and was never mean to me. He was the nicest friend I have had this year.

Year's End

The end of the you have come to date,

I'm stuck in a box and can't escape.

I wish I could stay,

Oh please, oh please,

Maybe a few weeks for me to breeze?

In only a few weeks and I am gone,

To a place named Taiwan, I tell you son!

It's quite nice and very hot,

But you don't have to sleep in a cot!

You got nice beds, and nice foods too,

It'll be nice, but school ends in June!

I'm worried sick, what should I do,

What if I miss this class way too soon?

If only school came for a few more days,

Maybe I wouldn't be hyped up in craze!

A few more days, oh please oh please,

Why does school act like a breeze?

Well this is the end, of all my buddies,

But also the end of all of my studies!

I am happy, and sad too,

I wish I could quickly choose!

Maybe I would be happier

If I could stay another day,

I'll miss this class, day after day.

Article posted May 30, 2009 at 04:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 116

I think we should just continue on the advertistment to other classes about doing myhistoryspace. Our group has already accomplished many things! This project has been a sucess to everyone in the class and I am really happy with the work I have accomplished. I really hope that we can do this with our next year teacher too!

Article posted May 22, 2009 at 03:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

If I were chosen to right the Declaration of Independence, I would choose to write it something like this.

Dear King George,

We are tired of all your unfair rules and taxes. Us patriots are declaring our independence from you. We no longer want to belong to you. We can have our own taxes, laws, and army. Most colonists are tired of these unfair rules, so we have came up with this letter to inform you that we are seperate from you and we no longer are in your control. We no longer must pay all those unfair taxes, or follow your unfair laws. We declare independence and we no longer will have anything to do with you. You had a chance to change these unfair rules. You didn't. Now we are angry. We are patriots. We have our own country now. We no longer must do everything you say. We can have our own ways of doing things, and what you have been doing is making most of the colonists upset. That's why we've decided to have revenege for these unfair taxes. Once again, we quit. This is over. We are not part of Britain. We are now part of the United States Of America!

Challenge:

I would have signed my name because I would be brave enough even though I would have to go to hiding for a very long time. All of the people who signed their name must go to hiding or they will be shot by the British Army.

Here's a poem I made. I think it's funny.

Roses are red

Michael's a friend

Jaywon's a friend

But who are you o_O

I hope you think it's funny!

Just bored, like usual.

Article posted May 14, 2009 at 09:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 55

If I were an Iroquois man watching our land being taken over, I would be really frustrated because there is nothing I can do and if I try to defend this tribe, I might end up dying. (Hint: Dying is a bad thing.) So I might have to hide from the 2 nations fighting. I think the French are nicer and a lot less greedy so I think we wouldn't become their countries workers or anything like that. I would stick with the French, just try to live because like I said before, no one wanted to be taken over or become a slave. Neither would you!

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 03:12 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 55

My favorite thing in fourth grade so far is when we got to have crayfish because we got to see them run arounds and sleep. I was really cool when we got to feed them. It was really cool. I really like having crayfish but later we had to give them up.

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 61

If Charlotte knew ME, I think she would write...

1. Smart

because I am smart, not to brag.

2. Average

because in the book, Wilbur thought he was average and I feel average, not any better than any other 4th grader.

3. Friendly

I am friendly... Right?

Ok, that's all I can think of. (for now)

Oh, and did you get the joke I made on Word #3?

Well, anyone heard of it Pi (A.k.a.) 3.1415926535897932384626433832795022884297169399)

I think I messing with you too much

Anyway, Pi is used to measure the diameter of a circle. I have no idea what crazy person would bother to create such a weird number. (besides, no one is going to spend their whole lifes memorizing Pi.)

Mini- Volcabulary A.k.a. Dictionary Thing.

Diameter - Distance Around A Circle

Pi - 31415926535897932384626433832795028841971693

Sorry if this acted like a Math Lesson T.T

I was BORED.

This blog was because Kayla told me to do it.

My favorite food is Garlic Bread. (especially made from Michael and Sons.)

I like it so much because it has lots of taste and if you think about it, its actually bread with many spices on it! Garlic bread also comes in loaves- one of my favorite words. =)

I am a boy in the fourth grade. In my spare time I like to play multiplayer games on my computer online. My favorite color is red. My favorite subject is writing. I like digital watches.