Copyright (c) 2014 by Megan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megan -- Blogmeister

Its all about Megan!

0809

by Megan

Dear King George,

Your rules are not very nice and they are very selfish and I also have a few things to tell you about your rules. First it’s not fair you get to let the soldiers live in our house and we have to make food for them let them use our bathrooms it’s just not fair they live in our houses for no reason and we have to have our privacy. Second of all you placed taxes on items like newspaper, documents, and tea. Now I’m not going to buy much. Third of all you placed ports on places so we couldn’t buy items from other places. I do not like any of your rules.

Megan

Article posted May 20, 2009 at 02:47 PM • comment • Reads 78 • see all articles

I am a girl in fourth grade. In my spare time i like to watch t.v. also I love to go on the computer and especially read. My favorite color is turqouise. My favorite subject is writing. I have a bunny named Oreo. I like to read Judy Blume books and Robert Kimmel Smith books.I really love amimals thats why I go to the zoo all the time.I also love to draw and write down what I dream about.