Copyright (c) 2014 by Megan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megan -- Blogmeister

Its all about Megan!

0809

by Megan

One way I would like to improve in fourth grade is to write a little neater. I will practice at home. Yes I think I can do it. I will check by coming home every night. I also have another resolution. It is to stop playing Guitar Hero so much because I am addicted to it.

Article posted January 8, 2009 at 04:31 PM • comment (1) • Reads 91 • see all articles

I am a girl in fourth grade. In my spare time i like to watch t.v. also I love to go on the computer and especially read. My favorite color is turqouise. My favorite subject is writing. I have a bunny named Oreo. I like to read Judy Blume books and Robert Kimmel Smith books.I really love amimals thats why I go to the zoo all the time.I also love to draw and write down what I dream about.