Copyright (c) 2014 by Megan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megan -- Blogmeister

Its all about Megan!

0809

by Megan

I think that we should do a project about multiplication because we know our multipliction facts very well. I would like to use windows movie maker because I really liked working on it. I WOULD NOT LIKE TO USE WINDOWS PHOTO STORY AGAIN BECAUSE IT WASN'T AS FUN AS WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. I don't want to use anything new.

Article posted December 16, 2008 at 04:44 PM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • see all articles

I am a girl in fourth grade. In my spare time i like to watch t.v. also I love to go on the computer and especially read. My favorite color is turqouise. My favorite subject is writing. I have a bunny named Oreo. I like to read Judy Blume books and Robert Kimmel Smith books.I really love amimals thats why I go to the zoo all the time.I also love to draw and write down what I dream about.