Copyright (c) 2014 by Megan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megan -- Blogmeister

Its all about Megan!

0809

by Megan

Role Model
I consider my Role Model to be my neighbor Mrs.Bower. I choose this person because she always greets my family and on a holiday she would give us presents or money. I would like to be like this person because we don't always give her gifts but she does and I think that is very thoughtful of her. To accomplish this I will try to give her presents on holidays.

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 05:21 PM • comment (3) • Reads 62 • see all articles

I am a girl in fourth grade. In my spare time i like to watch t.v. also I love to go on the computer and especially read. My favorite color is turqouise. My favorite subject is writing. I have a bunny named Oreo. I like to read Judy Blume books and Robert Kimmel Smith books.I really love amimals thats why I go to the zoo all the time.I also love to draw and write down what I dream about.