Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

WHAT IS MY FAV. PART OF FOURTH GRADE?
Mostly everyone in my class has a favorite part of fourth grade. Well, me I really don't because I liked everything we did. I thought fourth grade was a fantastic grade. We get to work with crayfish and play math games. We also got to make movies and after we finish our movies we invite our families to come and see them. Then after that we give them a little quiz to see if they payed attention, but we could never get them. They knew every answer. We play so many math games and like a student in our class says, "MATH ROCKS”, that is true. There are many other things that make fourth grade fantastic, but most of all what made it fun were Mr.Dugger, Mrs.D’Eramo and Mrs. Troy. They are very helpful and they make the best and funniest jokes. I would like to accomplish doing challenging math. I love room 25.

FOURTH GRADE ROCKS!

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 08:09 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.