Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

Guess Where We Went.......
On March 17, 2009 our class went to the Long Island Philharmonic at the Tilles Center for Performing Arts. I thought that they were amazing and they performed well. I liked the lights up on the ceiling when they kept changing. My favorite part was when the performers danced to the nutcracker songs. Mr. Dugger took a video of our experiences that day and I think that we should create a movie with it and show it to other teachers and classes. If I were asked to say one sentence on the video to describe my experience it would be:
"It is a wonderful music experience".

Mr. D's challenge answer: I think that our class would enjoy rock or hip-hop because we have never heard anyone play or do rock or hip-hop live on stage and also because it makes audience want to dance.

Article posted March 17, 2009 at 06:53 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.