Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

Advice,Reccomendations About blogging? Sure!
If I could speak to teachers about blogging with their classrooms I would recommend that they start a class blog because the students can express their ideas and the students get to know other peoples thinking and ideas. The students can learn more about technology, be more creative,learn to type faster and most of all of it is fun. I think the teachers should give the blog assignments on Friday so the students have more time to do it over the weekend. The advice I would give to classes so they can succeed is don't put any personal information, triple check your blog for proper capitilization, grammer, punctuation and spelling, never share your password with anyone who is not blogging along with your whole calss. Also comment on other peoples blogs once in a while so you might get some back, don't write anything inappropriate on your blogs and comments because it will be viewed by the teacher and won't be put up to be viewed by other people. The most important thing is to never put a real picture of you on your blog, only use an avatar.
Blogging is so much fun=http://=http://
:)

Article posted February 23, 2009 at 06:03 PM • comment • Reads 60 • see all articles

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.