Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

Our class did a project called the Craycast. We showed it to our families and they were really proud of our work. I think our next project should be about the Solar System, a part of fourth grade science. The class should create a Solar System model. I would like to use literature, Internet Microsoft Photo Story, Windows Movie Maker and the class wiki as tools and resources. I would like to try Microsoft Power Point, Google Sky and instruments such as binoculars and telescopes to learn about the Solar System.

Article posted December 18, 2008 at 05:27 PM • comment • Reads 76 • see all articles

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.