Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

We are exploring all different kinds of poetry.

Fourth Grade rocks,

I have to admit

I really hate to leave

It might tear me into bits.

Fifth Grade feels scary

I have to admit

What if the teacher gives me detention?

Just because I asked her a homework question

After all I guess it won’t be so bad after all if I just pay attention.

I am a number between 1 and 50

I am an even number

I am in the 30's

What number am I?

I will give you the answer next week........until then keep guessing.

Sravya:)

Article posted May 29, 2009 at 02:37 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

We have gone a long way with our research project. Right now we are creating a commercial using multimedia applications.

I would like to make a song explaining all the things we used to make our commercial for example, Windows Movie Maker. If you ask me right now I don’t have a clue how the song would start or end, but I know all my classmates will help put it together. Then we could put it up on the home page of my history space. Next we could make our final touches which means that we should add anything else we want and wrap (finish) everything up. After we finish the project we can show to other fourth grade classrooms and Mrs. Guercin. I am very curious to see what they think.

I thought the most challenging part of this project was when we had to do the research because in different books and websites there would be different information so I didn't know which one was true. This whole project was a challenge to me and believe it or not I learned so much more about technology than I did before we started this project.

I would like to add things to my history space (other than commercials) so that it will persuade people to join our social network. If you would like to check my history space the website is www.myhistoryspace.ning.com or you can go to google and type in my history space and click on the third choice. Have Fun! This is the best project I have ever done since Kindergarten.

Sravya :)

There are two friends of mine who are very caring and are my other two best friends other than my BFF Shreeya. There names are Ally and Michelle. They are nice,loving caring and helpful. They also draw pictures for me and of course the pictures are beautiful. Thank you Michelle and Ally. You Rock!

Scroll over the white spaces to see who my other best friends are.

Our class is learning about the Declaration Of Independence and what it really means.

If I had to write my own Declaration of Independence It would be like this:

Dear King George,

We want to be separate from Great Britain (We means the colonists.) Here are the reasons why. We want to be free and happy. We are all created equally so we have to be treated equally. There is no war going on, but armies are still here and are living in our houses without our permission. You closed some of our ports. Now we can't even sell or buy stuff from other countries. The taxes are unfair. We can't believe you are taxing us for things like sugar, tea, newspapers and salt. We are not given a free trial to defend ourselves. Whatever the king says is always the rule. We want to be free and united. We can have our own armies, make peace or war, work with other countries, and buy and sell as we wish. We have our own rights to do all these things. We all agree as signed:

SRAVYA B. ……………

And all the members who signed the real declaration of independence

Challenge answer: I would sign the declaration of Independence (first and last name) because we need our own rights. We are a free country.

Article posted May 15, 2009 at 01:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

We are learning about the French and Indian War. If I were a Native American boy or girl I would feel uncomfortable and unsafe because THERE IS WAR AROUND MY HOUSE! If I had a choice I would rather live in my own house. I would choose the British because they have more money,tools to fight and power than the French. More money means more power.

(At the blank space scroll over slowely to see whose side I pick)

Article posted May 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 47

Have you ever thought about what your teachers do most to help you. Well, I have something to say about one of the best teachers in the world that I met, MRS.D (scroll over  with your curser at the blank space to see who it is.) She one of the best. I chose to write about "you know who" because she is the one who trys to keep us healthy besides Mrs. Marino. "You know who" is like almost having a sort of a kind of nurse in the classroom. She started cleaning our desks almost one time every two weeks after she heard about the swine flu and she used to do sometimes even before she heard about it. She cleans the phone the keyboard etc.,and I really appreciate this. "You know who" rocks! I hope "you know who" sees this blog because I want her to know how special she is. Scroll over with your curser right next to the dot sloweley to see the hidden message below:

• The "you know who" meant Mrs.D.

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 02:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 79

Mostly everyone in my class has a favorite part of fourth grade. Well, me I really don't because I liked everything we did. I thought fourth grade was a fantastic grade. We get to work with crayfish and play math games. We also got to make movies and after we finish our movies we invite our families to come and see them. Then after that we give them a little quiz to see if they payed attention, but we could never get them. They knew every answer. We play so many math games and like a student in our class says, "MATH ROCKS”, that is true. There are many other things that make fourth grade fantastic, but most of all what made it fun were Mr.Dugger, Mrs.D’Eramo and Mrs. Troy. They are very helpful and they make the best and funniest jokes. I would like to accomplish doing challenging math. I love room 25.

FOURTH GRADE ROCKS!

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

We are reading Charlotte's web by E.B. White. Charlotte writes words in her web to save the life of Wilbur, the pig. If Charlotte knew me as a fourth grade student,"caring" is the word to write in her web because I care a lot about my friends and family. Whenever someone gets hurts, whether it’s a family member or a friend, I always try to help them. If somebody is just sitting alone or has nobody to play with at recess, I always try to play with them. Even if somebody is not my friend I always try to help them as best as I can.

SRAVYA

Dear Anastasia, My favorite holiday is Diwali because you get to light up candles and eat lots of sweets. My family goes to the temple and we help light up candles in the temple. On this special day there is always really good Indian food to eat. Yum!!!! I love this holiday. Dear A.J. My favorite movie that came on TV is 'AN AMERICAN GIRLL CHRISSA STANDS STRONG’. This movie teaches a lesson about being a bully..................... its not fun being one. My favorite character is Sonnoli because this character is actually a bully, but then finds out that being a bully is not fun. I agree with her, so that is why I like her. I love this movie. Dear Mike A. I liked the books that were at the book fair. They pretty much had what I wanted, but I think that the book prices should be a little lower. I got the book "Main Street". Dear Michelle, I like video games, but I am not a fan of them……………or should I say I don’t play video games a lot. I don’t have a favorite video game.

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.