Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

Title: What a great summer! (08/16/09)
Description: To last year's class: I don't know how many of you still check in on our class blog, but a few of you have blogged or commented over this summer.
To my new class coming in: Welcome! I am looking forward to meeting you.

I thought it would be fun to see what we have been up to this summer. I went to Florida to visit Mickey and Goofy. I explored taking photographs of nature. I rode my motorcycle and bicycle around seeing the island through new perspective. All in all, I am having a great summer spending time with family and friends.
What did YOU do? What was your favorite summer moment? Is there anything that you would like to do or experience before school starts again?

Remember that it is NOT over yet! :)

And as usual, eemember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!

Article posted August 19, 2009 at 08:38 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 498

It has been an awesome year in fourth grade with Mr. Dugger but now it is summer. I am going to Williston Park pool almot every Mon and Tues and I always see Anthony P and sometimes AJ M. And Thursday through Friday I go to summercamp. But mostly I play  baseball with the Williston Park Patriots that is my favorite and because the feild is next to the pool so when ever you go to the pool you can go to the feild and because it is fun playing all my friends. So talk to you soon.

Article posted August 19, 2009 at 12:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 168

This summer I went to Texas For my birthday I got a Ipod touch. I have also been at the pool with Tyler. I had summer baseball. It was so much fun. My favorite part was when went to Texas because frist on the way we got stuck in Arkansas and that we went to a waterpark. We are going to San Diego in to weeks. I hope you all had a great summer.

Article posted August 18, 2009 at 04:43 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87

The Williston Park Patriots is a summer baseball league you need to try out to be on it. There is the Red team and the White team the red is better then the white I didn't try out because it is 3 games a week and it might be to much or I would of been on the red team because I am the best third baseman in WP and i can hit and pitch. But 2 weeks after the Patriots started I decided to go in the Patriots because I am good enough and all the coaches know it so I don't need to try out but they already have alot of players on the red so they put me on the white. And it ands up that I am the best player on the team because I can feild good and always make the throw I crush it every time up I am a good stealer and I have the strongest arm on the team. I am not braging about being the best is that every coach from the red team and the white team say so.

I will get back to you soon about my summer and the WP Patriots.

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.