Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

Title: Students' Choice (03/30/09)
Description: This week’s blog assignment comes from students in our own classroom!

Michelle wants to know “What is your favorite video game and why?” Be specific and support your choice with details.

A.J. wants to know “What is your favorite television show? Do you have a favorite character? Why did you choose this character?”

Mike A wants to know “What did you think of the book fair? Was there any kind of books that you wished they had? Be specific!”

Anastasia wants to know “What is your favorite holiday? What about it makes it so special? Details!”

Choose at least 2 and answer their questions. You may answer all of them if you want to.

Please also comment on the blogs of other students in our class. We really have some great writers that want to hear from you! Follow the direction sheet if you have any questions.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 12:12 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 52

My favorite videogame is Halo 3 because I think that the game is about adventure and I really really like adventure books, and games. The way I got to like Halo 3 was when I went to my friends house and played Halo 3 there. As soon as I got the hang of the game, it became my favorite game ever.

My favorite holiday is Christmas because you get to give things to your family and you also get to spend more time with them. I also like it because you get gifts too. I love Christmas a lot=http://

Dear Anastasia, My favorite holiday is Diwali because you get to light up candles and eat lots of sweets. My family goes to the temple and we help light up candles in the temple. On this special day there is always really good Indian food to eat. Yum!!!! I love this holiday. Dear A.J. My favorite movie that came on TV is 'AN AMERICAN GIRLL CHRISSA STANDS STRONG’. This movie teaches a lesson about being a bully..................... its not fun being one. My favorite character is Sonnoli because this character is actually a bully, but then finds out that being a bully is not fun. I agree with her, so that is why I like her. I love this movie. Dear Mike A. I liked the books that were at the book fair. They pretty much had what I wanted, but I think that the book prices should be a little lower. I got the book "Main Street". Dear Michelle, I like video games, but I am not a fan of them……………or should I say I don’t play video games a lot. I don’t have a favorite video game.

Article posted April 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 44

My favorite video game is guitar hero because I just love looking at the t.v. and doing all the notes on my guitar I also like it because of star power. Star power is when all the notes turn blue because you are doing a really good job. My favorite television show is American Idol! My favorite person is Simon because I am always excited what he's going to say next because he always says something mean and its usually funny. I thought the book fair was awsome. The book I wish they had was Diary of a wimpy Kid because that was my favorite book. My favorite holiday is christmas because I get all these awsome presents.

Article posted April 2, 2009 at 11:12 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 45

Michelle:

My favorite video game is Halo 3. I like it because it has a nice variety of weapons. (Spartan Laser, Rocket Laucher, Energy Sword.)

It also has many vehicles. (Elephant, Hornet, Banshee, Warhog, Scorpian, Wraith, and Pelican)

It has a lot of maps too.

A.J.:

My favorite TV show is Spongebob Squarepants.

I like it because 1/3 of the time it shows a picture of spongebob laughing. =) I think thats show is just silly. =)

Mike A:

I think the book fair was awesome!

It had all the books I wanted, but they were all over $10. I had $20 but I only bought 3 erasers and a book. The book was called:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians- The demigod files. By Rick Rordan. It is one of my favorite books!

Anastasia:

My favorite holiday is Chinese New Year because you get red envelopes containing what most kids like: MONEY!

I don't care how much I get, i'm just happy I got any at all! I love it too because there is always Coke for the kids and adults! It is like a huge feast!

I've answered all your questions. Are you happy now? o.O

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 01:32 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

My favorite show is ICARLY. My favorite person is carly because she is a nice person and is like the main person in the show. She really funny and has three friends that do a web show.

Article posted April 2, 2009 at 12:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

1.My favorite game is Kingdim hearts two because it's great when you control a ship, travel to worlds and help people such as Simba from the lion king and Ariel from the little mermaid.

2.My favorite tv show is Drake and Josh because megan always does horrible things to Drake and Josh.

Article posted April 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

Hi, bye

APRIL FOOLS! My blog is about my annoying brother, APRIL FOOLS! My real blog is about categories my classmates picked. I picked to answer, Anastasia’s and Michael’s. Here is Anastasia’s answer, my favorite holiday is Chanukah because you get presents for EIGHT NIGHTS! That’s a lot of presents. Michael’s answer, I thought the book fair was nice, though I was surprised that the book fair didn’t have There’s A Boy In The Girls Bathroom, I read it and it’s a very good book. Well, time to say “good bye,” so “good bye."

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 02:23 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

Michelle: My favorite video game is Halo 3 because in Halo 3 you can choose to fight other players (custom games) or kill these alien people called the Covenant (campaign).I also like the vehicle called a Hornet. It is a flying plane that is like a helicopter and shoots a machine gun and missles. Michael A.:I thought the book fair was great because they had a lot of books. The only bad thing is that they ran out of pointers. I really wish that they had books about either fishing or crabbing.

Article posted April 1, 2009 at 12:33 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

My favorite video game is Star Wars The Complete Saga. I like it because you get to fight Sith Lords. My favorite T.V. show is Johnny Test. My favorite character is Johnny because because he always messes with his sisters' inventions.

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 01:06 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

A.J's blog

My favorite movie is Shrek. My favorite character is Donkey beacause Donkey is funny. In all three movies there is always Donkey doing something funny. My favorite part is when Donkey and Puss and Boots switched boodies.

Micheal A's blog

The book fair was so much fun! There was books everywhere. I wish they had the book The Report Card. The report card is a really good book and I was hoping that they would have The Report Card.

My favorite video game is Rock Band 2” from XBOX 360. This game is great because it can teach you  how to play a guitar. You can learn a lot of songs like, “livin on a prayer” by Bon Jovi. My favorite holiday is Passover because there many miracles like the creation of hail and fire. I also like the food that my Grandmother makes for Passover. See you next week………..

Peace in the Middle East

Michael  L M

My favorite video game is LEGO STAR WARS THE COMPLETE SAGA. I like all the action and episodes. I think the book fair was fun. I got the Book of WORLD RECORDS of 2009. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I get a lot of gifts and I go to my grandparents house.

Article posted April 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

Dear Michelle

My favorite video games are Wwe wrestling 2009 because I love wrestling and there are very cool matches in it that are fun to play like the Inferno match or ECW extreme rules match. And my other favorite game is Rock band 1 and 2 because I always love singing and playing the guitar.

Dear AJ

I did AJs blog alredy for a free blog it is called Movies and Shows you can check it out please.

Dear Michael

I think the book fair was ok because they had tons of books and stuff like that. The book I wished I had was Geronimo Stilton book that I couldn't get because I didn't have the money.

Dear Anastasia

My favorite holiday is Christmas because it a special day for some people because you get gifts that is why.

Some students in our class want to know a few things about us. This is what they said:

1 “What is your favorite video game and why?” Be specific and support your choice with details. From Michelle

2“What is your favorite television show? Do you have a favorite character? Why did you choose this character?” From AJ

3 “What did you think of the book fair? Was there any kind of books that you wished they had? Be specific!” From Mike .A.

4“What is your favorite holiday? What about it makes it so special? Details!” From Anastasia

Answer #1- My favorite video game is “Mario Party DS”. I like this game because it has so many fun mini- games to play. There is something called ‘Party Mode’ where 4 people compete to get the most stars. I can use the stylus which makes it more fun. It has a lot of characters like, Toad, Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi.

Answer#2- One of my favorite television shows is ‘Food Network Challenge”. In this shoe, there really aren’t any characters. The show is about 5 pastry chefs compete to make a great cake. One episode was called “Rice Krispy Skylines”. The chefs had to make famous skylines out of Rice Krispies. It was so cool!

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 12:05 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 43

My favorite holiday is Christmas because everybody is happy.  People are happy because Christ is born.   We see our family and we open presents.  Also I like the bookfair because there were so many great books that I like.   The books that I bought were two Pokemon books and a FBI book. I wanted to also get Shredderman number 4 but they did not have that book.  These are my student choice answers.

Article posted April 2, 2009 at 09:03 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 38

My favorite game is HALO3! If your wondering why, lets find out then.

• It has a variety a different levels, maps, and weapons.

• It has a very complicated story and its characters are both interesting and awesome.

• And it has 2 new worlds in the Solar System!

The book fair was really cool! What? You don't want to here the reasons OK! Pssst! Your friend there doesn't want to here them so I'll tell them to you. IT had a lot of books and one of my favorites and stuff, but hte price of each book was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive!!!

My favorite video game is Halo 3. I like this game because I like to see a lot of sci fi combat While fighting the coveanant forces [the annoying Evil guys]. My favorite T.V. show is [don't mock me] Power Rangers SPD. I like this show because I like all the robot fighting, and the way the rangers always arrest the criminals with their confinement cards and handcuffs. My favorite character is Doggie Cruger. I like him because he is the leader of the delta base and I like leaders and I also like him because he is the cool shadow ranger and his base the Delta base is his robot called the Delta Command Megazord. That's why I like Halo 3 and Power Rangers SPD.

Article posted April 2, 2009 at 09:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

Dear Michelle and AJ, I see you guys want to know what my favorite show and video game is. I am going to give you an answer. So Michelle you want to know what my favorite video game is. It is NHL 09 and MLB 08 because you can meet people and teams all over the world. The team I am is the Rangers and Penguins and on MLB 08 the team I am is the RedSox and the Yankees. So for AJ you want to now what my favorite show is. It is The Suite life on Deck because there are no parents. My favorite charter is Zack because he's cool. Thats the answer. from Anthony

Article posted April 1, 2009 at 02:08 AM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 49

Dear Michelle,

Well, I think my favorite video game has to be  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because it is so much fun when charlie and me get to go on a garbage can top. We were sliding in the snow. It was so cool! i like the video game again, because it is very challenging and, I like to be challenged some times.

Love, Anastasia

Dear A.J

I think my favorite T.V show is Spongebob Squarepants because i really just like the characters like for example SpongeBob and Patric are my favorite they think they are so cool and they are really funny. o.k and I kinda like Squidward because of is name because in it it has ward and i like his boring personality.

Love, Anastasia

Article posted April 3, 2009 at 12:58 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 42

I will answer Michelle's question and Anastasia's question. My favorite game is Mario Kart for the DS and Wii. They let you race and battle and you can race against other people! It's so fun. A lot of people buy it so it is popular and really fun. You can get so much carts and their is challenging things like mirror championship. The whole course is backwards! For Anstasia's question, I have 2 favorite holidays, Chinese New Year and Christmas. What I like about Chinese New Year is that you get money in a red envelope. Also when your Year animal comes you get honored. In Christmas you get presents and they are always good ones. This is my answer.

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.