Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael A -- Blogmeister

0809

by Michael A

My favorite part of fourth grade is when we did the myhistoryspace commercial because when Mr. Dugger let us do the commercial by ourselves, it really made me feel that I was mature and responsible. I also liked the myhistoryspace commercial because being in the film was really cool to me and a lot of other people too.

During the commercial there were some funny parts like when Dean said, “You better go to myhistoryspace.com or I’ll get you with me hook!” That was really funny to me.

This is why the myhistoryspace commercial was my favorite part of fourth grade.

Mr. Dugger is the best teacher in the WORLD

Article posted June 25, 2009 at 04:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 631 • see all articles

I'm a boy in the fourth grade. In my spare time I like to read books about adventure in my backyard. In school, my favorite subject is math. In my family I have a older sister. We play a lot together. I love her a lot.