Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael Sandridge Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael Sandridge -- Blogmeister

Mr. Sandridge's Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Michael Sandridge

Mrs. P's Magic Library
Am Class Party Flyer
Inference Game
Inference Riddles
Inference Battleship
Mighty Writers of Arbor Hieghts
Mrs. Shulman's 3rd Grade Class
ABC YA
Fowl Words
Raz Kids
Online Dictionary

Title: Descriptive writing (11/05/09)

Article posted October 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 67

Our evening at Gator Land! We saw ostrich eggs as big as a newborn alligator. We saw a 14 foot alligator that looked like a elephant  standing up. We heard tiny ducklings cackle like a herd of rhinos. I got to touch/hold a balled python as big as a chalkboard. I saw frogs as big as a penny. We saw a Galapagos tortoise shell that was as hard as a marble piece. I heard the hyenas howl like a wolf pack. I ate a delicious meal that was a huge crab that had at least a half a pound of old bay.

Article posted January 14, 2010 at 11:12 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 34

The Gorilla Named Fluffy

Once open a time there was a gorilla named fluffy and every one made fun of him they all laughed  at him because he had no hair at all and he had a special disease called Alapecha (al-uh-pe-sh-uh)his parents at first thought is was cancer but he went to the hospital and they said that it was a deseies.In school my friend told me i was ugly.so i quit school.my mom told me they were just bad kids and she needed to stay away. the next day this stupid kids who sucks bottles pulled my wig off i could kick him so much but i did not because if i did i would get intruble.i wish there was a school that had a place for kids who did not have hair said Fluffy.My mom did not want that to happen because she thinks it will be to much money.Well to find out there is a place for kids like tha t and did all my chores and things so i could go to it and no buty would be hurt by there felling.My mom told me that it if i was good for a hole week i would be able to go there i was so excited.

My New School

I was so happy when my mom said i could go i was excited.But when i got there they are not friendly they dont talk to you one of them i said hi to and they said hi dork and i wanted to go home with my mom and go back to my old school.My mom was right this is not a good school to go to i personaley wanted to go back home.wyel i was at schoolmy mom told every butty to be mean so i would want to go home but i did not know that so i told my mom that i hate that school so my mom told me how she did that on purpus and i was so mad that i said that i was never going to school again and i had to.see the hole point of the story this is  to not make your self feel down just because of Al-ah-pe-sh-a it is somthing to be prould of.This book is dedtcatied to my step sister taylor who loved to have fun but was afraed of somone to pull her wig off.she had alapecha. By:jamie ditullo.

Article posted March 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 32

dansing pizza!It started when

I bot that pizza.To go with my drink.I opend the box and it went zoom!I jumpt out of my shos.First it whent in my living room It ran in to my tv and still is dansing!Then it whent to the bament And omost got eaten by my dog.I was fritend!Finly it Whent to the kichen.It said EAT ME!That was the most delleliches pizza ever!You should orter a dancing pizza your sellf!THE END!          

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 11:26 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 36

One day I was going to school and my school bus broke down on the street so I got my cellphone out and their was a tysoom.I called 911 and they were in trouble .So the bus driver sead to drive the bus.So I pushed on the gas and got out of there.Later on we were out of the city.thin we ran out of gas.5 miles a way we saw a water botle.Then we saw a pot a pody.the end

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 11:27 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 39

2008 Afternoon
2008 Morning
2009 Afternoon Class
2009 Morning Class
2010 Afternoon
2010 Morning