Conditions of Use
Understanding the world around us, how is the world changing?
1. The individual who conducts and directs the study and carries the primary responsibility for research.
2. Over the last 10 years, technology has changed how the world works. We use it because other people tell us that we need to. It will be even more advanced in 10 years time.
3. It has changed the way we learn languages because we can communicate with people who are from other countries. Web 2 is the changing trends in the use of World Wide Web technology and web design that aim to enhance creativity, communications, secure information sharing, collaboration and functionality of the web. Web 3 is one of the terms used to describe the evolutionary stage of the Web that follows Web 2.0.
4. It is extremely distracting and things on social networking sites are extremely harmful and people can be preyed on by sexual predators and pedophiles can prey on people who are younger and who use social networking sites. That is also why it is dangerous.
5. Things such as social networking with people and maths and English tutors. Students would usually learn these things through teachers and other respected adults, not sexual predators or people like that. They also learn them through tutorials online. Students also learn these through language and interpretation of the individual.
Article posted November 16, 2008 at 09:43 PM •
comment • Reads 1318
see all articles
Latest 10 Comments: