Copyright (c) 2014 by Maria Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maria -- Blogmeister

Room 04 2011

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by Maria

teacher: Leanne Stewart

Holiday recounts
My holiday recount (1st attempt with no teacher assistance)
In the Holidays me mum dad and my two brothers stayed at the beach in a tent. We went boggie bording 6 times a day. We go Mr whipy every morning at 11 oclock. One night we had a big bom fire and some girls coverd in Glow sticks and it was so dark you could only see the glow stick. The next day we had to go home we had lots of fun.

Holiday recount (reworked with teacher conferencing)
The bon-fire
We walked down the cold sandy beach to the sand crater where we were planting a bon-fire. My Dad carried the lumpy wood and put it into the enormous sand crater. We sarted up the bon-fire. We could see the wood burning inch by inch. Some one opened a bag of soft squishy marshmellours. We pushed them onto some long skewers and toasted them over the warm fire. Suddenly every thing fell silent. All I could hear was The huge blue waves crashing onto the sand. I felt tired so I went up to the big grey tent and went to sleep.

Below is my reflection on my writing

Article posted March 30, 2009 at 03:08 AM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles