Copyright (c) 2014 by Maisie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maisie -- Blogmeister

RockYou FXText

Room 1 2011

Welcome to Room 1, 2011. There are many wonderful exciting action packed activities that we are going to be involved in this year. Be part of this magical journey by viewing our blog and be inspired for greater things...

by Maisie

teacher: Michael Cunliffe

A long time ago, I heard a story which happened 20 years before in 1887. I was out walking when I became lost in the dark, gloomy night and it started to snow heavily. I started to panic I knew I couldn’t last the howl night in the dark, dusky open. So I made my way to the light and it was a old wooden cottage. Brian was the man who owned the old wooden cottage and gave me shelter, drinks and food that smelt like meat cooking on the b-b-q.

He was very strange, he told me a spooky story that had happened that very night 3 years earlier. The story was about 6 men that had died because the horses had slipped in the snow storm and the mail coach had toppled over a long misty cliff. The weather was a bit better so I set off in the shadowy darkish night again, but just before I set off Brain said to me you did the right decision by going now because you would meet tonight’s mail coach if you walked past the cliff which would be 1 hour to walk. Brain also mentioned that they would probably give me a ride.
Terrified, petrified, horrified I set off quickly in the blurry, dusky night. I lost track of time it became darker. The mail coach was coming behind me I could hear the big wooden wheels squeaking and the horses galloping, they stopped right beside me and when I looked at them I got a big fright. They looked scruffy with their scarves around their neck. I asked them if they could give me a lift and the two men nodded. I climbed in although it was dark I could see 4 men inside. I tried to make a funny conversation but none of them would talk they were all silent. It was like they knew what was going to happen. I realised that something was going to happen and I tried to get out but I was going through the air…. I heard screaming from the men and suddenly everything went black.

I woke three days later in my bed, I had been found in a snow storm exactly where the mail coach had crashed three years ago. I was confused and my head was sore.
Nothing was found there again…..

Article posted June 27, 2010 at 06:17 PM • comment • Reads 69 • see all articles