Copyright (c) 2014 by Jessica Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jessica -- Blogmeister

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
RockYou FXText
Welcome to Room 1, 2011. There are many wonderful exciting action packed activities that we are going to be involved in this year. Be part of this magical journey by viewing our blog and be inspired for greater things...

by Jessica teacher: Michael Cunliffe
My Giant Panda video 11/30/10
Our Giant Panda Video 11/29/10
Giant Panda Quiz 11/21/10
Chimp Art 10/31/10
The Giant Panda 10/12/10
Spine poem 08/17/10
Animal love poem 08/15/10
animal poem 08/15/10
Andy Warhol Printing 07/25/10
Get out of the house 07/21/10
Phantom coach 06/29/10
The Scarecrow 06/22/10
Chuck Close Art 05/18/10
My Sample Recount Writing 05/18/10
Tree Kangroo. 06/30/09
06/07/09
mammals 05/14/09
Roald Dahl 05/14/09
Grandma 11/24/08
Grandma 11/24/08
Photostory 11/10/08
Octopoem 08/21/08
Autumn 08/07/08

Article posted December 1, 2010 at 12:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 81

Please watch our Giant Panda video ad below.

For our endangered animal topic we did the Giant Panda.

Click below to do my Quiz.

http://bit.ly/bxToTg

Article posted November 1, 2010 at 12:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

During my chimp art I followed step by step instructions. When I finshed my instructions I created my own background and coloured it all in.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

The Giant Pandas come from the bear family. They are mostly the same size. When the Giant Pandas are born they are so small. Their mum’s and dad’s are 900 times bigger than the babies when they are born.

Behaviours

Giant Pandas spend 14-16 hours a day eating bamboo. Giant Pandas are very shy. They lie down nearly everywhere they go so the can save energy.

Food

Giant Pandas eat bamboo most of the time. They also eat grass, leaves and soft shoots if they have nothing to eat they will sometimes eat bark.

Habitat

Giant Pandas live in Central China in China. They live in Vietnam, Laos and Burma and they also live in zoos all around the world.

Natural habitat

The Giant Pandas natural habitat is mountains, bushes, bamboo forests and ranges. They also live in flourished Myanmar and North Vietnam.

Appearance

Giant Pandas have a white face and black rings around their eyes. They have black arms and legs. Their tummy is white. Giant Pandas have black nose. When the Giant Pandas are born they are about 6.2cm and they are pink.

Predators

The Giant Pandas predators are humans and leopards.

Climate

In winter the Giant Pandas have a warm waterproof coat. When it is hummer they get really hot. When it is snowing the Giant Pandas don’t really care.

Classification

The Giant Pandas come from the bear family. The female Giant Panda are 4 feet tall and 82kg in weight. The male Giant Pandas are 5 meet tall and they are 100kg in weight.

How many left

There are about 160-240 in zoos today and in the wild there are about 1600 left.

Threats

The Giant Pandas are getting threatened by the poaches cutting down their homes, they are ruining their places and their beds.

Scientific Name: Ailuropoda melandoleaca

Differences between zoos and in the wild.

In the zoos the Giant Pandas have limited space, people watching and less things to climb on. They have more food and have cosy beds

Summary

The Giant Pandas are apart of the bear family and most bears from the bear family are endangered.

Article posted August 17, 2010 at 08:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

The little girl called Lucy met a

lion. He lived in the jungle with a

Witch. She was a evil witch

and the lion and Lucy locked her in the

wardrobe, for ever and ever

Article posted August 16, 2010 at 05:37 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

Love that Cat,

like a Dog loves to chew a bone

I said I love that Cat

like a Dog loves to chew a bone

Love to call her in the morning

love to call her

“Hey there, Cat!”

Article posted August 16, 2010 at 05:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

Excited

is a Furious Tiger

quitley and slowly crawling, his belly almost touching the ground

through the bushes in the jungle

stalking his prey

Article posted July 26, 2010 at 12:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

My Andy Warhol

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Andy Warhol model

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Article posted July 22, 2010 at 01:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

My skeleton plot writing sample.

An old, brown, crusty hall is up for a good and nice sale. Nobody in the whole world knows that there is staff of honting, terrifying ghosts including other scary servants and butlers.

The scary, honting ghost can never leave the old, brown, dark clomy hall. It is very important that the scarry honting ghost likes the new owners that are going to live in the beautiful, old, brown, folly hall. If they have to share the beautiful, brown hall they feel like they should say in who movies in the beautiful old, dark, comey, brown hall.

Then a bunch of people visited the beautiful, hall to see if they would like to buy the beautiful, old, brown hall but the scary honting ghosts scared them away.

First a family of four called the Jason family comes in and was wondering around and were looking to sea if the would like to buy it but the scary, horrifying ghost scared them away. Next a head teacher comes around and does exsakley what the other family of four did was wonder around but the scary horrifying ghost scarred her of is well but another way this time. Finally a young couple came and visited the beautiful, folly brown, old hall the ghost tries to scare them away but they are not scarred of anything in that old crusty hall. They decided to buy it and eventually the scarry hontying ghost and the happy couple decided to become really good friends.

The ghost took over his job that he use to do long ago and helped the happy couple live happily ever after in there new dark clomy hall. Then they turned the place into a roomticke house that they really wanted to live in. They never wanted to sale the house because they liked it so much. When the year had gone by the decided to make another hall for the ghost to live in and he was happy to do that.