Copyright (c) 2014 by Amie-Lee Mills Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Amie-Lee Mills -- Blogmeister

-</p
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com Welcome to our READING blog! We are a bunch of year 4-6 learners. We are using the reciprocal reading process to help us engage in our reading. We would love to share with you what we have been reading about and introduce you to some exciting and fun stories!

by Amie-Lee Mills

Maths Games
Thinking games
Give Free Rice to the hungry!!
Educational site to help with your learning.
Starfall
Create your own voki!
Create a shape poem!
Creepie Bugs Game
Create a story!
Fun Brain
Share your comment on movies, books etc
Come on guys get firewise~
Lets get cooking!
Fiery ideas- Thinking games
Bite Sized games for you!
Blabberise
Spelling City! Get the computer to test you on your spelling!
maths world day
Starfall-Reading game
Fun brain! Fun maths games
My Greatest Feat
Tumblebooks- Reading

A huge congratulations to Connor who already has 10 entries on his blog!

I am so proud of you Connor! You are very committed to improving your book reviews!

Well done to OLIVE also who is putting a lot of thought into her book reviews! Her reviews make me want to read the stories she has!

If you haven't added anything to your blog yet you need to have by the end of the week please!

I will be checking!

Happy reading and see you at school tomorrow!

Mrs Mills

Article posted June 18, 2012 at 02:44 AM • comment • Reads 132 • see all articles

Learners
Newsletters
Reading with Mrs Mills

&lnk

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
a href="http://www.meez.com/amie-lee" title="Meez 3D avatars and free games.">Meez 3D avatar avatars games Locations of visitors to this page