Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicola King Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicola King -- Blogmeister

Room 2-

Room 2

We are a class of Year 2 students. There are 23 of us altogether. We are really excited about our blog page and what we will share with you all! Watch out for our Travel Buddy, Paraki and see where he travels to this year!

by Nicola King

Article posted October 23, 2009 at 05:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 880

Article posted June 8, 2009 at 12:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 41

Today i went home with Lillian. After school we had a snack and we played with Connor's army toys. That was fun. Later on Lilly and her mum went to visit their friend who had a little baby boy, he was so cute. I stayed inside while Kiara and Lilly went to play on the trampoline. After a little play we went home and had a nice dinner. We watched a movie called Milo and Otis. I liked it alot. I slept on Lily's bed.

Article posted December 4, 2008 at 03:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Article posted October 14, 2008 at 06:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

I attended the ULearn conference during my holiday and in one word i came away from that INSPIRED! So this is the first inquiry of 3 that i will do with my class this term. We have decided to put together a Rotokawa Newspaper for the parents as Term 4 is so busy but a time to celebrate. From the pics you will see Room One students inquiring as to who our audience will be? What does a newspaper contain? What might ours contain? and What layout might our paper take?

It is a real eaciting time and a lot of fun. We hope to produce 3 papers this term and will keep you posted( Haha) as to how it goes.

The last photo is of my laptop balancing on a chair, barely reaching the projector cable as it has to remain plugged into the network cable, phew! So for those out there with interactive whiteboards, eat your heart out.

Room 2 with Mrs King

My name is Nicola King. I am the teacher of this fabulous class called Room 2. I am really excited about the BLOG journey my class will follow in 2010 You've been marked on my visitor map! are on with me.