Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

SEM 1_Multimedia 2008

2008_Geelong High School and 2007_ESL in Korea, Uijeongbu Science HS Comments left on this blog may be used for educational research.

frontpage hit counter

View My Stats

by E

teacher: Gail Casey

Article posted June 11, 2008 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54

The three overseas friends that i have made are wendy c, darf and eragon.

1a.Eragon is an only child, his favourite subjects are reading and history, he loves baseball and lacrosse and usually on the weekends he plays baseball.

b.wendy has two sisters one of which is her twin. her favourite subjects are drama and science and she loves to talk, play sport and on the weekends likes to read outside sleep and have sleepovers. she also plays soccer and bronz cross on saturdays.

c.Darf has two brothers and one sister and enjoys every subject except for gym. outside of school he spends his time taking in information about supernatural stuff and on the weekends he delivers newspapers and hangs out with his friends.

2.The good things about this project is that you can talk to people from all over the world safely. As you can see i have made three overseas friends and we have talked about how different our schools are and learnt about eachothers likes and dislikes.

3.some bad things about this project is that you have to wait for the teacher to approve your message before it gets sent. It can get frustrating when someone sends you a comment but you cant write back because you dont know their teachers or their fake name.

4.i had problems such as forgetting who i commented to and also not being able to reply because i couldnt find the person who commented me. I eventually did find them but it took a while.

5. things that we should be carefull of when doing a project such as this is not to give your phone number or address to anyone and not to put a picture or video of yourself on your blog.

6.i really like this project because you can talk to people from all over the world and swap and share information without having to talk over the phone or meet face to face.

7.i think i sent an estimation of 10-15 comments to my overseas friends and i also resieved 10-15 comments back from them.

Article posted May 26, 2008 at 05:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

today for my major project that i am doing at the moment i made three characters for my clay mation story and also ripped up tiny bit of white paper for snow, it took forever but i finally finished.

1.i helped shishkabab tear up little bits of paper and come up with names for our characters.

2. shishkabab also helped me to tear up little bits of paper and come up with names for the characters.

3. the skills i learnt today were how to make claymation characters and how to use the webcam.

Article posted May 7, 2008 at 01:20 AM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 41

1. i like this project bacause you can cantact peolple from other countries and share information.

2.there are also frustrations when you cant reply back to someone because you dont know their fake name or their teachers name so you cant find them to reply.

3.i would tell people that when they comment someone they should add their fake name and teachers name so whoevere they post a comment to they can reply.

Article posted April 21, 2008 at 05:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

during my time in using the photoshop program i have learnt skills such as cutting a certain area of one picture out and then dragging it onto another picture, using layers, adding colour and using the cloning stamp. with these skill i was able to create a collage.

Article posted February 4, 2008 at 03:52 AM GMT0 • comment (11) • Reads 45

This year I am a year 10 student. I am doing subjects such as maths, English, graphics, art photography, sose, multimedia, sewing and cooking.

I enjoy art and graphics but I don’t really like maths or computers.

I live in east Geelong, Australia.