Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryce Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryce -- Blogmeister

Ninja!

Room Twelve Alumni

by Bryce

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted July 16, 2008 at 07:12 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 139

My teacher Mr. Ahlness is nice because he lets us have free time. He doesn't over do us. He's funny. He's cool, very very nice, 100% nice. not boring. good at math. very caring

Article posted July 14, 2008 at 01:21 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 59

My brother Hayden...

3 Nice things about him!

1. sharing, sometimes!

2. cooooooooooooolllll!

3. very very very very very smart!

2 things about him that are bad!

NOTHING? YES!                                     BI 

THE END

Article posted July 1, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 99

"It's a plane!"

"It's a bird!"

"No wait it's INDIANA CAT!"

There once was a very lazy cat. He was in the Temple of Yarn. He is a lazy fat cat, and he avoids getting hit by boulders, and spikes

If laziness had a name it would be INDIANA CAT!!!!!

to be continued

Article posted June 24, 2008 at 07:26 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 53

It was yesterday when my cousins came over. We played and played. Then our very, very nice mother said we can play on the computer! We played Yety Olympics.  We also played Star Wars pinball, and Bug on a Wire. After that we played Buddy! Buddy is a little guy that runs around. You can buy skins like Teletubbies or Napoleon Dynomite. You can tickle him and he'll give you money ,or shoot him with missiles! Its like a money making pet!

THE END  

My Friends in the class are…

William, Alec, Ben, Adam, Colton.   

Bryce

Journal 35

June 9, 2008

My weekend was great. On Saturday I had a game. The game said that who will win will go to the championships. PS. We lost.

I also went to the carnival. I saw William, Alec, Kelsey, and Laurel. In all I think I got 30 tickets. My brother ran the obstacle course.

I also went bowling. The first round me and my brother tied 100 to 100.

Then I won the second round 99 to 93. PS. I got 5 spares and 1 strike.

Sunday I relaxed, and saw my DAD!!!

Article posted June 13, 2008 at 05:17 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 55

June 13, 2008

The best weekend is…

Friday I think I will go to a waterslide park and stay there 24 hours and not fall asleep.

Saturday I will go to 10,000 movies, go to the arcade and play all the games and fall asleep on a Crane game and wake up and the cops are surrounding us. Then we go to the baseball game and stay there 24 hours.

Sunday I will relax.

Article posted June 12, 2008 at 09:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

My Blog  

I started in second grade and my teacher said I was too smart. So I skipped a grade, so now I’m in 3rd grade and it’s my first day and I do not know what I’m doing. So I just follow what everybody is doing. So I get to know everyone and I’m not as scared.

So then it is time for recess and me and Ryder got to my old class. I got all of my stuff. Then I was all set for everything. Then it was time for science. Then the next day it was time to start a blog. Then I started my BLOG. My first one was Christmas. Then Xo then The Hoop Shoot then Hi then the Best Sub. Then Earth Day Bags then WASL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then Tami and now I will have this one. That means 8 articles. Then I started to do much better at writing. My first and best comment is from my mom. She said Hi Bryce I like your little sentences about your WASL week. Your writing has gotten better. from Mom.

So now I’ve fit in to my class pretty good. And I wanted to tell you what my favorite story is. It is Hi because it tells about you. I’ve made a couple friends like William, Ben, Colton, Alec, and Adam. I trust them. And my teacher is Mr. Ahlness. He is 100% nice.

So did you like the story?

The end    or  

Article posted June 5, 2008 at 07:59 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 94

Thank you Mr. Malone

Thank you sooooooo much for the xo. We loved it. We had so much fun with it. Tami was sooooooooooooo nice. Our whole class loved it.

Thanks.

From Bryce and

Room twelve.

Article posted April 18, 2008 at 09:12 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 54

April 17, 2008

WASL

So far I have gone through 2 days of WASL. That means I finish the reading test. Next for 3 days I will take the math test. We call it WASL week. It is a little hard. When you do the WASL you will be in 3rd grade. Have you done` the WASL? If you did it isn’t it hard.

So far I think I’m doing well. We get snacks in the middle. We get our grades in the fall. We will be in 4th grade. Today is the last day of WASL. We got to do the room 12 cheer when we finished. PS the last day of WASL you don’t get to use manipulatives like calculators or counters. I had fun doing the WASL. WASL stands for Washington assessment of student learning