Copyright (c) 2014 by SP Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SP -- Blogmeister

My Blog

5B

by SP

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

A crying sound in my grandma's house. My grandma was in the bed breathing hardly. At first everyone thought it was ok, but it got worse. She had fever and coughing. I was about five or six years old that time. My grandma used to put a lot of tasty food on a gigantic table and prayed. In Korea, there was a statue and many people served that statue. My grandma was one of those people. When I was looking for her, most of the time she was in front of the statue praying. My grandma's house was in the country, not a city. When my grandma was almost dead, my mom and her two sisters came and they cried. Behind the door, I saw my mom crying for the first time. There was a hospital in the country so we went there but my grandma died in the hospital. When I asked why she died to my father why she died, he said that my grandma died because I didn't listen to her. I was going to cry but now I know that my father said that because I was silly by that time and he wanted me to stop being silly. My mom said that my grandma died because she got a heart attack. She isn't next to me now, but she is in my heart.

Article posted November 17, 2009 at 06:48 AM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles

I love drawing, and I love doing oregami. My favorite sport is swimming. I like making