Copyright (c) 2014 by AA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AA -- Blogmeister

Ali

5B

by AA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

A friend that matters to me, that means to me most, is a friend that is trustworthy, tolerant, respectful and helpful. Well that’s just the traits that I look for in a good friend. A good friend is someone who is meaningful to me, someone who cares and is always there for me, it doesn’t matter whether the person is popular, good-looking, ugly, weird, or anything that has to do with outer traits, it all about the person inside, that’s what I look for in a friend, a person who is sweet, and caring, a person I can rely on, a person that will never backstab me, or betray me at all.

A good friend is supposed to be loyal and honest. A friend will treat you the way you treat him, if you treat him well, with kindness, and tolerance, and loyalty, I guess he or she will too. But is you backstab your friend, if you hurt him or her, if you lie to him or her, if you do anything offensive, I think it will all come back to you, he will treat the way you treat him, no matter what. But always cherish and care for your friends, always and forever.

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 03:57 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • see all articles