Copyright (c) 2014 by AA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AA -- Blogmeister

Ali

5B

by AA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

An Adventure I Would like to have
An adventure I would like to have is an adventure on a deserted island, where no one has ever lived, with the tropical animals and plants, forests, and jungles.

I want to discover new things, things I don’t see every day, wild things, and undiscovered things. I would do everything to survive using the environment around me, I would drink water from the rivers and lakes on the island, and I will hunt and gather my food. I will gather food from the plants and hunt meat, animals. I will build my shelter with the leaves of a palm tree and the wood of tree trunk. I will take swims in the sea that borders the island that I am stranded on; I will fish some fish to eat too. I will do everything to survive. I think it would be cool. Building a camp, hunting for food, building shelter, discovering new things swimming in wide oceans, dangerous oceans. It is also hard. If I could have an adventure for at least a day it would be this.

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 12:38 AM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • see all articles