Copyright (c) 2014 by NJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NJ -- Blogmeister

Nader the great-

by NJ teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Article posted May 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

I am from the smell of nature in the morning. I am from the smoke coming out of the motor next door. I am from the taste of the fresh onions. I am from the felling of the cold icy air in the morning. I am from harvesting vegetables and fruits, from the shaking cars will going to school.

I am from the kids shouting at school, from the angry teachers. I am from the scent of fun and Happiness. I am from my grandma giving me candy drops, from barfing every time I eat lab’ne. I am also from the rain on my umbrella and the pain from my leg. I am from traveling to China. From the smell of Chinese food, from the Japanese food being served on a conveyor. I am from the stain on the bed, from Gems eyes. I am from a happy family with two annoying babies. I am also from the stars, from laying in the grass night. I am from power, righteousness, veracity frankness, cheerfulness; I am from my mom, dad, brothers, Grandma, grandpa. I am from the power of my own power. I am from happiness.

Also from the sound of my mom calling “NADER DO YOUR HOMEWORK=http://!!!!”

Where are you from?

Article posted May 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

“Dad “I called. ”No is not gong to happen” he replied.”Just a bag “I begged.”Stop it you saw what happened to your cousin. I turned my back at him and went to my room and flopped on my bed. My telephone rang.

“Hello this is Yares residence.””Hey Sammy what’s up”, Ahmad said. He asked trying to be cool.Ahmad was my best friend.”Nothing, my dad does not let me play with Fireworks”, I told him.”You can come over to my house”, He protested.”Ok.I’ll come at 3:30”.At 3:30 I started leaving the house.”Mom I’m leaving to Ahmad’s house.”No answer. I bolted out of the door and jumped on the tarmac rode. I started running past the ka’ak bakery. I slowed down will I got close to Ahmads house. I stepped on his front porch slowly. Creek! Creek!, the porches creaked as I walked across them. Ding dong.I heard Ahmad running to he door and he opened it in the speed of light.”Come in I just got the fireworks ready.” “The fire wh-a”I Summered “the fireworks come on.”The picture of dad kept pooping in my head. Jim had the Fireworks ready on the table in rows. We went out on the balcony and he gave me one. It was a strong powerful firework. I light it and my hand was shaking from being nervous and thinking of what dad said. I swung my hand but no power came out it fell on the floor and exploded. I fell and hit my head. I walk up from a bad dream I was in the hospital. Mom was next o me.

“Mom what happened?” She explained to me what happened and I answered her in every question. From that day on I listened to all the…..”Times up” the teacher shouted. I gave the paper to her and prayed that I would get a good grade.” Hey Sammy can you read that personal Narrative to me.”

So much depends upon

A

Robin bird

Eaten

By a

Cat

With white

Stripes

BIRD

So much depends

Upon

A red car

Crashed into a

Acorn

Tree

Will smock came out of the

Hood

Article posted March 17, 2010 at 07:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

في اليوم الذي قرّرنا فيه الذهاب إلى الرملية، كنت نائماً في السرير وجاءت أمي توقظني. بعد قليل ودّعتُ أمي وذهبتُ إلى السيارة .

عندما وصلتُ إلى المدرسة انتظرتُ الباص مع أصدقائي، وعندما أتى ركبناه وانطلقنا. في الباص لعبنا الورق. أخيراً وصلنا،فأنزلنا الاغراض ونصبنا الخيم. عندما أفرغنا كل شيء، ذهبنا لنتسلق الجبل. إختفينا بين الأشجار. وعندما رجعنا، كنّا نُحضر معنا الحجارة. إلتقطنا الصور ثمّ عدنا إلى المخيّم. أكلنا وذهبنا لننام. وفي الصباح عندما استيقظنا لم نأكل شيٍئاً وهناك إنتهت رحلتنا.

كانت هذه الرحلة أروع رحلة في العالم.

1/4/09

Long time ago, there was a rude, horrible and selfish king named Minos. One day his people were tired of him so they kicked him out of the empire. Minos left the kingdom and made a monster called the Minotaur to torture his people.

The king locked the Minotaur in a huge maze. Every year seven young people had to enter the maze and got eaten by the Minotaur. Minos put that punishment on his people as a revenge for kicking him out of the empire. That did not last long until a smart, brave, courage and loyal man appeared named Thesius came with an enormous and amazing plan to save his people from the monster.

Thesius thought if he will be one of the seven people, he can enter the maze, face the Minotaur and try to kill him. Thesius ran to his father and told him about his powerful plan to get rid of the monster.

At first Thesius’s father did not accept that his son will face the minotaur but later on he realized that Thesius was strong enough to save his people from that blood thirsty beast.

The next day Thesius went with the other six people to the maze to accomplish his mission. Thesius tied a rope at the entrance of the maze in order to find his way out and went in. Thesius started to search for the Minotaur deep inside the maze. Suddenly, Thesius was face to face with the horrible beast. Directly, the brave man took out his sword and shot it into the Minotaur’s cold heart and chopped his head into two pieces.

Everybody in the village was very happy and proud of this loyal and brave man. From that day the people of the village decided that Thesius should be their king ever after and they lived happily and peacefully for the end of the time.

Article posted February 23, 2010 at 08:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Dear Acs,

I would like you to listen to the following; I must collect $7. I must collect $7 to buy a pine tree, and plant it on February the 5th, in order to help Lebanon. I will do all the choirs in the house. Listen to this. In order to earn these $7, I will work for a whole week in the house. I will do a chore and you pay me $1 a day. I suggest that, starting today; I will set and clear the dining table for 7 days in a row.

First, the reason why we are going to plant trees is that it will make the ecosystem better for the animals and insects. If we plant more trees the life cycle will get bigger. Like the insects eat the worms and the worms make their tunnels in the soil. That how we can save nature. We need birds to eat the insects. We need the bees to make honey and pollinate the other plants.

In addition to that, the more we plant the more fresh air we have. Trees take in carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen. Did you know that half of the fresh air comes from the South American rainforest? So why not turn Lebanon into a forest?

Finally, when we plant pine trees, more tourists come to see them and they pay money. Most importantly they will come to see their beauty and inspiration.

So dear family, I will do a specific job every day and earn $1 for 7 days. We have to make Lebanon a better place for everyone. I would appreciate if you cooperate with me.

Article posted February 23, 2010 at 08:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Dear good Family:

I want to argue to get a dog. I want to play with him so I don’t feel lonely. I want to call him dragon. Listen to this.

First Mom and dad I will take good care of him. I will feed him every day; give him the right amount, for him to eat. I will clean him very well so no ticks or fleas stay on him. I will take him out side to do his doo doo.

Moreover, if you don’t buy me a dog I will. I will collect all the money I have and buy a dog. I will buy his food every time we go to a market. I will buy his toys. So will I buy his medicine if needed.

Finally I want a friend that understands me. A friend that plays properly not like the dog that I used to have every time I go out I get serious wounds. I want a dog that loves me for who I am.

So please mom and dad all I need is a dog. Not a hamster or cat, but you can if you want, a DOG. So please. I hope you agree.

Warm regards,

NJ

I would appreciate it if you read this letter and find out why in my opinion homework is important.

Homework always reminds you about the things you learned at school and helps you master them.

If your teacher gives you extra homework don’t complain just do it. Do it for your own sake. Do it to improve your knowledge. Do it because you can do it.

Put that in your mind, My teacher told me that the answer does not always pop out. You have to search and try in order to discover the answer.

Sincerely,

NJ

Hi,my name is Nader. I like dogs . Please leave some comments.