Copyright (c) 2014 by JA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JA -- Blogmeister

5B

by JA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

I would not change my name in any way, I would keep it the way it is Jana. Well while I was talking with my mom, I asked her of what was she going to call me before she got the name Jana. she told me she was going to call me Julia. My mom was not really sure of the name, she thought it won’t sound well. The name julia for me burned me in fire, because if my name was Julia I think I would have a misriable life. I thought that I would not be having any friends or my cousins would make fun of my name. it does not mean that the name Julia does not sound well to some people. It does not mean they are misribale. I actully like the name but it does not sound well on me. At the end my mom found another name to call me and that name was Jana. This name made my life a star.

Article posted November 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles