Copyright (c) 2014 by Wesley Daunis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Wesley Daunis -- Blogmeister

Image by FlamingText.com-

We are 15 students in Bridgeport, CT.
You've been marked on my visitor map!

by Wesley Daunis

Mr. Greenberg's Class in Bridgeport, CT
Miss Baer's Class in Salem, VA
Ms, Krueul's Class in Whitefish Bay, WI
Ms. Brown's Class in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Ms. Bearup's Class in Cape Vincent, NY
Mr. Bourne's Class in the United Kingdom
Ms. Casey's Class in Geelong, Australia
Ms. Bashour's Class in Beruit, Lebanon
Ms. Lowe's Class in Perth, Australia
Mr. Gilbert's Class in New Haven, CT
Mr. Feeney's Class in Waterbury, CT

Article posted November 4, 2008 at 12:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 1163

to all of my friends in the blogging world.  I have been reassigned and am now teaching kindergarten.  I am currently working on a plan to get my kindergartners involved.  In  a little bit of time I plan to have something up and running.  I still have all of my former 4th graders reading and responding, so please keep writing to them.  As soon as I get something going I'll let you know.

Mr. Daunis

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 03:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 165

It is time my new students staerted blogging.  After a short discussion on Biography's the students have been prompted to write their own breif biography to introduce themselves to the blogging community.  Luckily, several students in my class this year came from a class that began blogging last year, so we have some support to help our fellow students learn the process.  We look forward to discussing different pieces of literature and our writing with our friends all over the world.

Article posted September 6, 2008 at 06:25 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 94

School hs begun.  We have anew group of forth graders.  Fortunately for us, three of our new classmatescome from a thrid grade that has used blogmeister.  So they will be our "wingmen." Anyhow, within a couple of weeks we will be up and running. The students are working on creatin their user names and profiles.  But we need to first finish getting them acclamated to the fourth grade.  We appreciate the continued comments and we willbe writing to all of you soon. 

Mr. Daunis

Article posted August 9, 2008 at 04:15 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 199

Well, August is here.  That means we only have a couple of weeks before school starts again.  I have been very busy lately.  I just got 4 wisdom teeth taken out at the dentist.  Now I hve to eat soft food for 10 whole days.  It is like I am a baby again.  Mrs. Daunis keeps putting my   food in a food processor, which pretty much turns everything into baby food.  It still tastes pretty good though.  Also, I am going to take Mrs. Daunis and Hailee to Pennsylvania this weekend to see some caves, the Crayola Crayon factory and The Harry Houdini Museum.  Houdini was a famous magician.  I am really excited about the crayon factory  though, it  should be cool to see how crayons are made.  I'll take some pictures and show you.  I have also been at the new school setting up my classroom.  There are some familiar things in there and some nw things.  I look forward to seeing everyone soon.  I hope allof youare enjoying your summer.

Article posted July 11, 2008 at 08:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 99

July has come and the summer continues.  It is hot.  But I have been making the most of it.  I have gone hiking with Hailee, and we got lost.  Another day we went to see WALL-E.  it was a really funny movie.  I just finished reading yeat another great book, Holes.  It is te second time I read it, but it is fantastic.  I plan on taking Hailee and Mrs. Daunis to the beach soon.  I also want to ake some time and practice my golf swing.  It is not that good, but I am working on it.  On another note  or blog has done something wonderful.  A friend of mine from when i was in high school found m using our blog.  I have not talked to him in a long time, it was great to hear from him.  See, it i just like I have always told you, we can do wonderful things with technology. I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer.  i have only heard from Nick D so far...  i hope to hear from more of you soo.

Well the first week of summer has come and gone.  I am curious to hear about how everyone is spending their time.  I started by playing a little golf, I didn't do so well, I spent most of my time trying to find my ball in the woods or water.  Then I worked on my car a little bit, it caught  on fire.  But I put it out.  Finally, I spend my nights playing with my daughter and reading.  I just finished reading Bridge to Terebithia.  Now I am going to go to the library and find something else to read.  I would love it if some of you posted your own blog telling me how you are spending you summer.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Article posted June 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 97

Well, summer vaction is finally  here.  I know you have all been waiting for it very anxiously.  You have all done a fantastic job this year.  I could not be more proud of you.  Don't forget just because school has ended, does not mean learning has stopped.  The blog will still be available for you to use.  I will check it as often as possible.  Also, don't forget about our friends in Australia, The United Kingdom, Canada, and across the United States.  I look forward to seeing some articles over the summer and I can't wait to see you all again at the beginning of the next school year.  Have a great summer.

Article posted June 3, 2008 at 11:34 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 226

Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you something really neat! Did you see what I just did?  Thats right, you can highlight with color now when you write an article!  How cool is that.  Now you can add some POP to every article you write.  Also, you can add links to other webpages now, so when you want to show a certain wweb page in your article all you have to do is make a LINK.  Your link would look like this if you wanted to go to Columbus Schools homepage.  All you have to do is click on the highlighted underlined blue words and you'll zip right to our schools webpage. You can also make a picture a link or insert a picture with ease...  I am so excited.  I can't wait to show you all how to do this... 

The end of school is approaching quickly. We have only 2 weeks before we are on summer break. There is still so much to do. The science fair is this week, we have to start packing and most importantly we have quarterly assessments. Once all of you have take n yur assessments and done well, because I know you will, we can make it a point to get out a couple more blogs and say goodbye to our friends for the summer. For now I want you to reflect on Career Day. Tell me which career you liked best and which one you would like to do when you grow up. I look forward to reading your posts.

Article posted May 8, 2008 at 04:27 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 85

http://library.armstrong.edu/Faq/newchildrensbooks/images/prince%20caspian.jpg The movie Prince Caspian is coming out in the theaters very soon. We are more than half way through the book and everyone is doing an excellent job. Now comes the fun part. We are going to have a contest. I want each of you to write an essay about an adventure that Reepicheep had. It can be about anything. Use your imaginination. The winner will receive tickets to see Prince Caspian on opening night at the theater (Courtesy of the Stratford Theater). I llok forward to seeing your posts.

I am a teacher, father, husband and avid reader. I enjoy all genres but I am particulary fond of the History and Mystery genres.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter Locations of visitors to this page