Hey, this is Miley, and I'm going to tell you about a two-vehicle car crash. It sent five people to the hospital, because of icy road conditions, on Highway 6, south of Regina, on Monday afternoon. The crash occurred shortly before 2pm. When a pick-up truck lost control on icy roads, it resulted in a near head-on collision with a southbound minivan that swerved in an attempt to avoid the crash. A woman and her three kids in a minivan were all ok, except for a 10-year-old boy, who was in the hospital for serious injury. The driver who drove the pick-up truck also went to the hospital for serious injury as well, but even though his injuries were very serious but he still lived. I chose this article because one of the people in the crash is my mom’s cousin, and I felt bad because of the injuries. My personal connection to this article is my mom is related to the woman driving the minivan, so I thought it would be a good article to pick.

Article posted March 6, 2008 at 09:39 PM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • see all articles