1. What memories are you reminded of from the pictures I have posted?

2. What things are you looking forward to now that Spring is here.

3. What do you see, hear and smell during the months of Spring?

Be sure to think about the topics we have covered in our Science Ecosystem unit.

4. What activities do you engage in during the months of Spring?

It reminded me of my ecosystem poem that I did in class last week!

Well, I'm looking forward to summer fun.

I see the flowers blowing, I hear the wind blowing and the smell of fresh air.

During the spring time I'm looking forward to going to Saskatoon.

The air smells fresh! I hear the sound of water splashing on the rocks and he sound of birds too. I see the trees from up high and the birds flying over me! I feel free. I feel like I can let myself go and fly. I love this place because it is a wonderful place to be. I have been to a place like this before! The place will be cold in three months. The white snow will cover the trees and the ground. In six months the sun will be hot. It will be summer again. This place is all around us. This world is beautiful! There is so much to discover!

Our first activity was a garbage pick up. The whole school helped out in our classroom activity. Everyone had to have a bag and a glove, All the classrooms had a area to clean up. Our area was in the field and around the play structure. A lot of the students had fun picking up all the garbage. A lot of the things we found are bags, gum, paper and glass. Now that the school yard is cleaner our play ground is much more safer. Did you help out on earth hour day?

1. Why do you think it is important to participate in the TAG program?

It is important to keep the environment clean! Together we can keep the Earth clean if we all do it together.

2. Reflect on your first TAG activity?

Our first activity was cleaning up the school yard. We found a lot of things such as gum, paper, glass, food wrappers and bags.

Our play ground looks great! When we pick up the garbage, the world looks better. It is a safer place for little children to play.

Working together is fun!

Happy Earth Day

TAG YOUR IT!

Article posted April 10, 2008 at 04:45 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 40

Hi my name is Sam and here are some interesting facts about me.

1. My favorite sport is baseball.

2. I like to draw.

3. I love nature.

Facts about my community.

1. Everyone is kind and respectful around here.

2. Everyone belongs.

One question for you?

1. What is your favorite sport?

1. Why do you feel it is important to fundraise for Telemiracle?

2. What impact do you think it has on the individuals that are on receiving end of the Telemiacle?

I feel it is important to help sick people in Canada.

I think it is going to make a lot of people very happy that people

care about them when they were sick.

newspaper

Article posted February 6, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 100

In Winnipeg, on January 22, four car thieves were accused of stealing a vehicle on their way to a counselling session for kids who have stolen cars . They drove it to the Winnipeg Training for Youth building and took their counselling program. The police noticed the vehicle and arrested the young thieves as soon as they came out and got into the car. They asked the teens why they took the car and the teens said, "It was too cold to walk."

I chose this article because I think stealing vehicles is the wrong thing to do. Programs like the counselling program for car thieves is good. It should help kids stop stealing and make a better life for themselves. The article is kind of funny, although I don't really think teenagers would steal a car just because they're cold.

I know that Regina also has a problem with car theft. Once, someone tried to steal our car. They broke the driver's side window but didn't take the car. That scared me. I know how much my family needs our car and I thought it would be hard not to have one. Like the teens, I've been cold when I was out walking but I wouldn't think of stealing a car! I know it's the wrong thing to do.

Article posted January 11, 2008 at 04:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

It is hard to keep fit if I'm always laying around. My Mom and dad tell me to get out there and just run, I have to run for an hour or two. Then I have to go home, by the time I get home,all I want to have is water. This is not going to work.

Why?

Because this is going to be a problem when I hit the bigger grades, How? It's going to be a problem when I get out of shape.

I'm always falling behind in my school work, and I'm always missing out on all the fun stuff.If I don't keep up with my school work I will get low marks. I have to work harder during my spare time.