Copyright (c) 2014 by Jose Rodriguez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jose Rodriguez -- Blogmeister

Third Grade Discoveries-

Super Bloggers from California

Welcome to our classroom blog! We will use this blog as our window to the world. Come and see what we are up to. Read about the happenings in room 35. Leave us comments and invite us to your blog.

by Jose Rodriguez

Mighty Writers
Risley Roarer's Blog
3rd Grade Bloggers
Global Fridge Door
Mr. Sandridge's Class

Title: Literacy Week 2009 Blog Summaries (06/02/09)
Description: Now that you have read your story, summarize the story. Start with an introduction, Tell us about the different events in the story and finally tell us why you will always remember it.

The characters are mouse and Tim. The setting is in the dark woods. The problem in the story was that he did not have a mouse. In the beginning he sees a little mouse in a picture.. He had that picture to remember him of a mouse. The he found a little mouse in the woods. He went to the woods to find things. Finally he let go the mouse.. He let him go because he was getting bigger. This is all about mouse and Tim.

First the setting took at the party of Frog. Then the heart looks like it got shot in the middle. After I liked the snake because it is green and it turn orange. Finally it is Frog's birthday and Frog invited everyone. I will remember because all the animals turn to different colors when Frog said the other colors of the other animals.

I am going to retell the story fox in love .First fox was watching t.v. when her mom said take Lucy to the park. Then fox took Lucy to the park and saw a pretty white fox her name was Raisin. And then Raisin had to leave because she had piano lessons. Finally fox understood and went to his house. The next day fox was waiting for Raisin in the park but Raisin did not go because she had the mumps. So fox was sad and he found another fox that her name was Millie and they went to take pictures to a carnival and they said one picture is for you and one picture is for me. And on Tuesday fox met a girl that her name was Rose they also went to the fair and took pictures. On Wednesday fox met another girl her name was Lola. Lola said we do not have a picture of us fox said lets go take a picture. On Thursday fox saw Raisin again and Raisin said lets take a picture fox said that's a good idea and they went to take a picture. The next day fox was trying to show off to Raisin when he was hanging n the bars and Raisin saw the pictures and got mad and she said wait until the girls see what you have done. Fox was all alone and he went to take a picture all alone. This is the story I retold.

THE BOOK THAT I AM GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT SEA ANIMALS.THE BOOK ALSO SHOL YOU ABUOT CAMOULFAGE AND HOL THEY ATAC THERE PRE.SOM ANIMALS ARE DANGERS AND SOME ARE NOT.THE ANIMAL THAT ILIKE MOST IS ANUBIDRANCH BECAUSE IT HARD TO SEE.

The characters in the story are Willy, Jesse, Marlene, and Eel. In the beginning Jesse throws fish to Willy and Willy eats the fish. In the middle Jesse swims with Willy in the sea where all the fishes live in the sea. In the end Willy starts to get mad and starts to scare the Eel now Marlene and Jesse are now safe from the evil Eel.

The little girl family came to her house. The little girl family came for Christmas. The grandpa tell the kid a story. Santa came in the little girl's house. Santa gave the kid toys. Santa put the toys under the Christmas tree. The little girl open her gift. The mom made cookies. I like the part when Santa came.

Let me tell you about Visiting the giant trees.The charectors are dad,mom,Georgie and sindey.First they are inside the house eating breakfest.And mom and georgie were paking there stuff for there camping trip.Later when they finished eating there breakfest they put there stuff in the car they left. When they got on the freeway . When they got out of the freeway . They came to the forest . When they got out of the car they saw a bear sitting on the bench. When they were done Georgie took pictures of the giant trees. The End...

The story started by when three kids and there mother . , And there mother left and her kids stayed at there house . First , there was a wolf that went to the kids house and pretend to be there grandmother but it was just the wolf the darkess wolf of all. then, the wolf turn off the candles and the kids said why did you turn off the lights it's so dark now . , and took the kids to bed and went to the bed with the kids . After, one kid the wolf tail the other kid felt some pointy claws, and the last kid felt a furry face. Finally the mother came back with her children.

In the story the character is the old lady,Rosemary.The setting is the farm, the problem is that the old lady can't find a way to bring the flying cow down.In the beginning the old lady thought for a minute how to milk a flying cow.When Rosemary looked out the window she saw her very own cow zoom straight to the sky.After she sewed a fat brown cow with two button eyes,color white.The old lady was trying to make the cow gelouse with the new cow she made,to make the real cow gelouse and come down.Eventually,at the end the cow got gelouse and zoomed straight to the clouds.Then he zoomed back down as quickly as he can and destroyed the fake cow.And finally the cow came back down.The conclusiopn is that,I learned that you need to keep trying even though your cow is still in the sky.I also learned that having a cow is too,many work.

Let me tell you all about the whale. The characters are all of the people and also the whale. The setting was on the river. The problem is that the whale got trapped under the tiny bridge. In the beginning the people that are in the boats they are next to San Francisco. They are usually in the very deep water. In the middle if the whale stays to long in the fresh water she would die. Also the whale lives in salt water. In the end people are taking pictures at the whale and also the people were staring at the whale. Also in the story a lady is talking with the microphone. Finally what I learned is that if the whales stayed too long in the fresh water they would die. Also what I know is that the whales breath with their hole that they have up on their head.

This is a story about a brave dog. They found out that two kids had a sickness. They needed the medicine so the dogs sled. While the sled dogs were going through the town, two dogs frosted to death so the driver tie himself to the sled. They got the medicine to the doctor. The lesson here is never to give up.

A life story about a donkey a dog a cat and a rooster. All of the animals went to a little barn. When they went there was music.

A lady was telling a man that there was a donkey in the front. His master told him that he was fired.

There were going to a little barn that was covered red and the animals did a messy things in the barn. Then the animals mad a messy stuff they cleaned it.

I always remember when they made a messy stuff in the barn.

The characters are lamb and butterfly.the story is called the lamb and the butterfly. the story takes place in the meadow. the butterfly leaves thats the problem.

The characters are Sylvester and the mother and the father. The problem that was the son missing. It was in the wood. First Sylvester was collecting pebbles at any shape and any color. And he and his parents are doing stuff.

Next it was a rainy day and Suddenly he found a red pebble so he said I want it to be sunny so it did. She he said he want it to be back like the rainy day.

Finally a lion was coming so he said he want o be a rock so it did the lion left.

the parents were looking for him the next day they had a picnic on op of him and he talked and he turned back normal. I leaned that wishes are fun.

Buddy and his friends are going trick or treat. First,the robot fall from the sky.He went down and saw a cow,hen they were root and they were respectful. Then, when the kids came out from the house. They went to trick or treat and then they have scary costumes and creepy ones. After, the robot left into outer space and the kid said goodbye. The kid like the robot a lot. Finally I learned about this story is that was about space.

This story is going to be about strange animals that really lived. Dinosaurs lived a long time ago. They drank a lots of water. Pteranodon can swoop down and catch fish. Pteranodon were the first birds to live. All of these animals have been extinct for many years. If these animals are still alive I will like to see them.

Monsters in space is a story about monsters that want to go to Pluto. But, the captain said let's make a stop on Mercury. But the trip was a mistake because the did a crash landing and their ship broke. Then the captain said us six will build a ship and the captain go find something suspicious and then a dog came name pluto. After the captin said how are you pluto the dog said is there some other plutos.Yes and the dog wishel then alot of dogz came.Then they left on there ship.And came home for dinner. the end

The characters are Toad and Frog. It takes place in the pond. The problem is that Toad is leaving the pond. Toad and Frog were saying good bye because that was Toad's last day.

Toad was writing a letter that said it was to hot were he was living. It was to hot again Toad said to Frog. Toad also send a picture about Toad and Frog said what did you eat to get so fat.

What I learned was it hard to stay away from friends and home. I will always remember this because that story was nice.

Room 35 2010 - 2011

Educational Technologist working with 21st Century Learners