Copyright (c) 2014 by Kelly Baer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kelly Baer -- Blogmeister

4th Grade Bloggers

by Kelly Baer

Miss Baer's Class
East Salem Elementary School
City of Salem Schools
Mrs. Lowe's 4th Grade Class in Australia
Mr. Daunis' Class Literature Blog in Bridgeport, CT
Mrs. Evans 4th Grade Class in PA
Bitesize Games

Title: Thomas Jefferson (03/30/10)
Description: We are going to Monticello this week. You are to write an article about Thomas Jefferson. You may use your notebook to help you with historical facts. Have fun!

Yes,Tomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence.He did lots of things to help out.The Declaration of Independence stated that all people have rights to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.The Revolutionary war was a big probelm,but was solved.Did you know that Tomas Jefferson has a HUGE house.He is in to living fancy.The paintings have a nice touch.His house took years to build.[You can see it at Monticello.] Now,his grave stone was big too.When you throw money to Tomas Jefferson's grave stone you get good luck.Ok that's all I've got to tell you now...bye.

Thomas Jefferson wrote The Virginia Statute for Religius Freedom and The Declaration of Independence and it stated that the authority to governbelongs to the people.

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Indepence.he had a big garden he would grow over 200 pea's.even though he was agenst slavry he had slavesfor his garden.He wrote VA Staute for Religious Freedom it states all people are free to worship as they please.He had a house in Monticello.Now he is buried at Monticello

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence that said Declared freedom and independence from England.Stated that the authority to govern belongs to the people in July 4,1776.He also wrote the VA Statute for Religious Freedom this document was the bais for the 1st Amendment to the Constitution.

Thomas Jefferson was our third President of the United States.He was also a very important man in the role of our history.He wrote a very important document The Declaration Of Independence!This document gave us freedom from the English and states that all men are created equal and have a right to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness!

He wrote the Declaration of Independence.It was written om July 4,1776.And stated that the authority to govern belongs to the people.It also stated that all men are created equal and have a right to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.It Included complaints against the King of England.

The Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson. It stated that all people were created equal and had rights to life, liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.He also wrote the Virginia Statute for Religious freedom. It said that peaple could worship as they please. He lived in Monticello for many years. He was the third president of the United States of America.

Thomas Jefferson wrote two doccuments.The Declaration of Independence stated that the authority to govern belongs to the people.It declared freedom and independence from England. It stated that all men are created equal and have the right life, liberty,and the persuit of happiness.July 4,1776 he wrote the Declaration of Independence. The VA Statute for Religious Freedom states all people should be free to worship as they please.It was the basis for the first Amendment.

Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the U.S.A. Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. He lived at Monachello. He also

wrote the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom.

It states that all people should be free to worship as they please.

Thomas Jefferson made the Declaration Independce so people have the rights to life,liberty,the pursuit of happiness and made the VA Statute for Religious Freedom to give people the right to worship as they please and the document was basis on the 1Amendment.Thomas Jefferson made documents for a lot of peoples problems.Thomas Jefferson lived in VA and died in VA.His grave is in Monticello and his house.Thomas Jeffersons stuff is still in his house!

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declartion of Independence.He was the third president.He bought the Louisianna Purchase.He stated that people were crated equal and have the right to life,librty,and the pursuit of happiness.

The Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferon.It says that all people are created equal.It also says that all people have the right to life ,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.Thomas Jefferson also wrote The VA Statute for Religous Freedom. It states that all people should be free to worship as they please.

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Decloration Of Indpendence.He also wrote the Virginia Staute For Religous Freedom witch stated that all people should be free to worship as they please.This document was the basis for the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.He did many important things like he bought the Louisianna Purchase ,and that was where the Louise and Clark Expadition was.He was a great person and he gave us the rights that we have today.THE END=http://!!!

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declartion of Independence that said that all men are created equal and have the right to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.Also he wrote the VA Statute for Religious freedom that also said that all people should be free to worship as they please. Thomas Jefferson was the the third president.

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Decliration of Independence and wrote the VA.Statute of Religus freedom to let people worshope as they please.And he was the 3rd president of the U.S.A.

Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the united states.He wrote the Delaration Of Independence.The Declaration Of Independence states that authority to govern belongs to the people rather to the kings and all people are created equal and have rights to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.He also wrote the Virginia Statute For Religus Freedom,it states that people are free to worship as they please. THE END!

Thomas Jefferson was the third president,he also wrote the Declaration Of Independence.Also the VA statute for Religous freedom it said that all people should be free and have the right to worship as they please.

Thomas Jefferson, He was a incredible man he wrote the Declaration Of Indapendance to free the thirteen colinies from England. He also wrote The Virginia Statute For Religious Freedom. It was the basis for the 1st Amendment for the Constitution written by James Madison. The Virginia Statute For Religious Freedom states that all people should be free to worship as they please. Thomas Jefferson lived at Monticello. He bought the Louisina Purchase for three and a half cents a acer. He was the third president of the United States of America. He died on July 4, 1883.

THE END

Thomas Jefferson was very smart he wrote the Decloration of Indapendance.He also wrote the Statute of Religius Freedom which stated that all people should have the right to worship as they please.He was also the 3rd president of the United States.He wanted to be free from England thats why he wrote those two very inportant documents.

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaratin Of Independence,He also wrote the Virginia Statute Of Religous Freedom,He was our third president of the Unitd States.The Declaration Of Independenece stated that all "People are created equal and have the right to Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit Of Happiness." THE END!

Miss Baer's Class

I thought I would share a picture of my dog. Her name is Zan. She is a mix between a Miniature American Eskimo and a Border Collie. She weighs about 25 pounds, and is FULL of energy! She loves the snow and cold weather, and likes to play outside! Locations of visitors to this page